7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
The fury on the internet from the media specifically :russ:

And this is coming from someone who disagrees with his stance, but if the players, coaches, and front office all are in agreement that he should be back, then he should be back. There's nothing else to say.

I can't wait to watch him hoop again :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I cant BELIEVE the Nets caved"

yep this is the loudest talking point which ironically has NOTHING to do with actual basketball…let the nets front office worry about that…folks is just harping on that point to mask being scared of this team again lol…that being said, I’m still mostly tuned out until the playoffs…shytting on these teams during the regular season is a given

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep this is the loudest talking point which ironically has NOTHING to do with actual basketball…let the nets front office worry about that…folks is just harping on that point to mask being scared of this team again lol…that being said, I’m still mostly tuned out until the playoffs…shytting on these teams during the regular season is a given
Brad Beal been unvaxed all season and no moralizing.

make no mistake, I think Kyrie sounds like an idiot but if that’s what he wants then whatever

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The fury on the internet from the media specifically :russ:

And this is coming from someone who disagrees with his stance, but if the players, coaches, and front office all are in agreement that he should be back, then he should be back. There's nothing else to say.

I can't wait to watch him hoop again :blessed:

It’s the tweets like this that make me laugh cause…getting an all-nba player back is why fans are supposed to be excited :mjlol:

I’m too old to be thinking that these orgs run by millionaires and billionaires will have morals that align with mine. Unless it’s something egregious (Donald Sterling, Ray Rice etc) all I care about is the product on the floor

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Fukk the media. We all we got brehs

dap-me-up-nets.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Salute to Dre for handling the media. Tsai had comments too about never wanting it to be political, seems like a lot of NBA journalists and fans got jobs with the CDC over the past 9 hours. "Nets folded" fold ya mama

I figure now is as a good time to go on record with it:

He's playing home games when they start mattering in April

They wanna talk about the Nets and the NBA is folding on its own rules, they've already discussed players with positive tests playing so Kyrie's status is nothing now. Westbrook got dinged 48 hrs ago, was supposed to sit out 10 games but just played a game last night

Only thing left is NY regulations. You can buy the players jump offs whole rental homes, either pay somebody off, buy their thots houses too, or legally figure out an exemption status. They've got 5 months for cases to die back down and regulations ease up or to figure shyt out