7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Kyrie isn't getting moved, the other 3 are the only other established trade pieces on the team so of course there's noise

I like the team as is since I've been in the camp that Kyrie will play this year, only differences you really need to make is playing the kids more.

If you have to make a trade then trade Joe for rebounding but moving Claxton doesn't make any sense unless you dont want to pay him sine he's coming up on restricted fa

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Had to happen, KD's running himself into the ground 30 games in. Perfect storm for Kyrie with them already talking about it, and now half the team out.

Get him back around the team, take the load off KD, and hope they can convince him as the playoffs get closer to get vaccinated. They've got a better chance doing it this way than talking to him on the phone now and then.

He's gonna debut on Christmas too ain't he :russ:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I’m guessing LA has same rules as NYC?

Nah Cali is more lax rn, of courset it could change with things picking up like they are. Staples/Crypto Center is letting unvaccinated in with proof of negative tests, in NY you're banned from all public gatherings regardless

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Boyyyy nikkas around the usual spots are furious :mjlol:

Only seen one call it straight so far: "Hope it doesn't happen, league was more open without him"

"I cant BELIEVE the Nets caved"
"Kyrie the GM & Owner now"
"Its only a matter of time before all the liberal states bans him from playing"
"KD couldn't do it without help"
"Steph MVP now"
Frightened, flustered, furious. Time to run thru the league again brehs :whoo:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Boyyyy nikkas around the usual spots are furious :mjlol:

Only seen one call it straight so far: "Hope it doesn't happen, league was more open without him"

"I cant BELIEVE the Nets caved"
"Kyrie the GM & Owner now"
"Its only a matter of time before all the liberal states bans him from playing"
"KD couldn't do it without help"
"Steph MVP now"
Frightened, flustered, furious. Time to run thru the league again brehs :whoo:

Furious :mjlol:

that annoying ass cac on nba radio with the ashy voice is furious..”if you want to be a part time player go get a contract with the nets”:angry: