7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Durant is definitely number 1 in the MVP race right now

Dudes been balling with his team being injured/out with covid/Harden being washed :salute:

Only flaw is I'm not sure they've beaten an elite team in prime time. Closest is beating Dallas on TNT

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
KD should sit the next game. He will have a good 2 day rest.

Kesller needs to be brought up permanently same with DDJ.

get Carter and Bruce brown outta here. Millsap too. I’ve been saying they needed to play the young legs all season. They have energy and speed that can’t be duplicated, that’s infectious. Kessler is the same size as most elite SF in the league and shoots better than them. He had a better game than Tobias Harris. Rookies are going to be up and down but they help.

Claxton starting to round into form. He has to get his lower body stronger over the years though. He gets moved to easily off the lock, he’s smart though he uses his speed on bigger players. His length next to KD makes it difficult for opposing players in the paint.

good minutes for Blake tonite. He needed that.

Mills the best FA signing of the off-season. He’s amazing. Love his energy.

Cam and DDJ make a nice tandem.

Daps

get Carter and Bruce brown outta here. Millsap too. I’ve been saying they needed to play the young legs all season. They have energy and speed that can’t be duplicated, that’s infectious. Kessler is the same size as most elite SF in the league and shoots better than them. He had a better game than Tobias Harris. Rookies are going to be up and down but they help.

Claxton starting to round into form. He has to get his lower body stronger over the years though. He gets moved to easily off the lock, he’s smart though he uses his speed on bigger players. His length next to KD makes it difficult for opposing players in the paint.

:wow: Imagine catching covid and watching young nikkas take ya spot. You home and can’t do nothing about it. :mjcry:

I agree, gotta get All these young guys minutes now. I don’t wanna see Milsap, and carter again this year. And honestly we don’t need Brown, Johnson, and Bembry all getting minutes, one of them gotta go.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:wow: Imagine catching covid and watching young nikkas take ya spot. You home and can’t do nothing about it. :mjcry:

I agree, gotta get All these young guys minutes now. I don’t wanna see Milsap, and carter again this year. And honestly we don’t need Brown, Johnson, and Bembry all getting minutes, one of them gotta go.

We got Milsap 3 years too late..Brown has been mostly disappointing also.
Johnson has been better and Bembry has been a nice surprise bringing what I thought Carter would.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Def agree. I like the Cam and DDJ pairing.
Kessler is a piece that we've been missing ..Young athletic 3 and D player..Kid needs minutes to grow with the group.

Nash now has no reason to mix up some lineups going forward.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

you keep Johnson and Bembry. They still athletic and smart. You gonna need vets in the playoffs.

if no trades are made:

Harden/Patty/DDJ
Harris/Cam
KD/Kessler
Clax/Griffin/JJ
Aldridge/Sharpe

Still not a championship team though.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It's too early to say what a championship team since all teams including the Suns & Warriors are regressing to the mean right along with us. Only difference is they have most all their guys (obviously Klay is out) while Joe went down before the team started to click and Kyrie was never on in the first place

If Harden is back to being James Harden that's a championship team without a move and probably the favorite if KD can hold up this pace, without Kyrie. But again, too early.

I like the young guys too but the minute they make rookie mistakes I can easily opinion around here flip on playing time. You need vets to win titles so when it comes down to getting wins over GS, PHX, MIL, they will play. Numbers show Milsap & Bembry were two keys in making the defense elite so the kids shouldn't get playing time over them when it matters. Everyone else is fair game, I said early Cam would eat Carter's minutes in due time and it happened sooner than I had thought, so I feel knowing Steve will make the right decisions when he needs to.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's too early to say what a championship team since all teams including the Suns & Warriors are regressing to the mean right along with us. Only difference is they have most all their guys (obviously Klay is out) while Joe went down before the team started to click and Kyrie was never on in the first place

If Harden is back to being James Harden that's a championship team without a move and probably the favorite if KD can hold up this pace, without Kyrie. But again, too early.

I like the young guys too but the minute they make rookie mistakes I can easily opinion around here flip on playing time. You need vets to win titles so when it comes down to getting wins over GS, PHX, MIL, they will play. Numbers show Milsap & Bembry were two keys in making the defense elite so the kids shouldn't get playing time over them when it matters. Everyone else is fair game, I said early Cam would eat Carter's minutes in due time and it happened sooner than I had thought, so I feel knowing Steve will make the right decisions when he needs to.

You use the young kids legs to carry you thru the 82 games. Those 16 in the playoffs the vets are needed. Nets will make a move though.

Kyrie
Harris
Claxton
Brown

those are the names I’m hearing might get moved.