7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
At some point I have to wonder if Harden has any sort of personal pride. He's getting punked out by Garrison fukking Matthews, a 2 way player, and just couldn't care less.

I'm willing to give him a ton of slack for putting his health on the line last playoffs with a torn hamstring, but nights like this should be embarrassing to a former MVP. Yet he doesn't look bothered by any of it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At some point I have to wonder if Harden has any sort of personal pride. He's getting punked out by Garrison fukking Matthews, a 2 way player, and just couldn't care less.

I'm willing to give him a ton of slack for putting his health on the line last playoffs with a torn hamstring, but nights like this should be embarrassing to a former MVP. Yet he doesn't look bothered by any of it.
SMH harden a Cali guy. He naturally laidback and unfazed. Y’all weren’t prepared for his temperament. This the dude that was In The club with Travis Scott hours after being eliminated from the postseason
Wtf is up with Harden and these turnovers :mindblown: all season
Harden always been a league leader in turnovers. Y’all acting this something new. Harden been there for a year now:comeon: you want frustration. Try watching Harden and Russ with 10+ turnovers every game.

thank You Dallas and the back to back and making Brooklyn work last night for their neal:blessed:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:yeshrug:

871d3709-ca1f-4185-956a-cef246930191_text.gif

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
With all that you gave up for him? If Harden walks, aren’t y’all hard-capped regardless?
If Harden is in a decline then it really doesn't matter because he will be getting worse regardless of whether or not we pay him especially by year like 4-5 when hes getting paid 60 million and will be much much worse than he is now. And no not really without Harden and Kyrie the only people on the books are Harris and KD so there is a lot of cap space there.

Either way I'm not advocating we bush him I'm just saying you can get away with paying him A LOT less if he plays like this the entire season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden ain’t getting that max. I am so disappointed in this dude man. He shoots some of the dumbest shots when we just need an easy bucket.
What’s the dumb shot because dude is very selective with the type of shot he makes? It’s either a step back 3 or drive to bucket. Technically the two highest percentage shots a player of his caliber can take?

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Also we praise Sean a lot but and he couldn't predict Kyrie being the biggest dumbass in NBA history or Harris getting hurt but a lot of his offseason acquisitions have been straight garbage. Carter Milsap Johnson Blake is washed When you add in Sharpe, Edwards, Duke thats like 7 players that are pretty much unplayable in any type of playoff setting. Then you look at Brown and Bembry that just have overlapping skilsets and cant shoot so you can't play them both and you're pretty much looking at like a 7 man roster IF kyrie and Harris come back,