7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Starski

Superstar
Daps
last page it was juelzing and saying nets were trash ... this page its praise :hula:

and to comment on the kyrie shyt... that nikka might not even play NEXT YEAR at this rate, 100% fukk that dude.
sick of seeing people baby him and ben simmons, they could both be replaced, if they aint in it... then stay the fukk home and retire at this point.

From a basketball perspective Kyrie the type to quadruple down on a bad take, the type to actually just want to say fukk it get the vaccine but his pride won’t let him. I have no idea what else could happen to this team or conversations between him and Durant (I’m sure they been talking) that will change his mind.

From a health standpoint Covid mandate will probably become similar to hep-b, measles, polio ect going forward…. They not going anywhere. We were in a pandemic that took how many millions of lives? Think if Covid cases go to 0 we would let off on the gas… lol

I hope I’m wrong but I’d be surprised if he plays in a nets jersey again

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When are we going to admit Steve Nash is the biggest reason for a lot of this team’s problems?

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
When are we going to admit Steve Nash is the biggest reason for a lot of this team’s problems?

Kyrie Irving not playing is the biggest reason for the team's problems. 2nd is Joe's injury. How are we still on this Nash shyt?

Best record in the East missing 2 key players, definitely time to fire the coach. We'd be 24-0 if not for stupid Nash :troll:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie Irving not playing is the biggest reason for the team's problems. 2nd is Joe's injury. How are we still on this Nash shyt?

Best record in the East missing 2 key players, definitely time to fire the coach. We'd be 24-0 if not for stupid Nash :troll:
Steve Nash ain’t coaching shyt. And Joe Harris is washed, he won’t be the player he was before he got the contract, plus he doesn’t fix anything defensively.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a terrible coach.
Easily a bottom 3 coach in the league, right there with Charlotte’s coach, and D.C’s coach. I’ll be nice to Kidd and give him the edge over Nash. But Steve Nash isn’t the coach to get the most out of this team.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Steve Nash ain’t coaching shyt. And Joe Harris is washed, he won’t be the player he was before he got the contract, plus he doesn’t fix anything defensively.

Joe got paid in 2020, and shot 48% from 3 last season. This season he's shooting 47%. The season before he got paid he shot 43%. So he's become a better shooter since getting paid. He needs to make them in the playoffs, but he's lights out in the regular season. And defense isn't our issue, its the lack of shooting. Why would we worry about his defense when we only have Patty to shoot 3s right now?

So let's fire Nash right now, who are they hiring that's going to "fix" us?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe got paid in 2020, and shot 48% from 3 last season. This season he's shooting 47%. The season before he got paid he shot 43%. So he's become a better shooter since getting paid. He needs to make them in the playoffs, but he's lights out in the regular season. And defense isn't our issue, its the lack of shooting. Why would we worry about his defense when we only have Patty to shoot 3s right now?

So let's fire Nash right now, who are they hiring that's going to "fix" us?
The defense is bad on this team. Joe Harris coming back wont help that. Until there’s urgency on that end they will continue to be in a lot of close games to inferior teams. I’m not saying fire Steve Nash I’m basically saying he isn’t a good fit.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
The defense is bad on this team. Joe Harris coming back wont help that. Until there’s urgency on that end they will continue to be in a lot of close games to inferior teams. I’m not saying fire Steve Nash I’m basically saying he isn’t a good fit.

We're 3rd in defensive rating right now..........

We're not blowing bad teams out because we're struggling to make 3s with our lack of shooting. Its not because we can't play defense. Last season we sucked on defense, and our offense would have to bail us out. This season we're hanging in thanks to defense, and KD bails us out in 4th quarters.

Daps

Defense has actually been better

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
My God this dude has some awful takes :mjlol:

I think there’s a lot of noise around the 3rd best defensive rating but there’s no way you can watch this team and say the defense is bad.

And the biggest problem is the team was built around 3 transcendent offensive players and we have 1.5. The end. Nash isn’t the greatest X’s and O’s guy but he’s routinely found ways to make the best of constantly changing rotations and maximize role players. Just look at how many guys from last years roster aren’t even in the league

• Dap
Reactions: TR7

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
My God this dude has some awful takes :mjlol:

I think there’s a lot of noise around the 3rd best defensive rating but there’s no way you can watch this team and say the defense is bad.

And the biggest problem is the team was built around 3 transcendent offensive players and we have 1.5. The end. Nash isn’t the greatest X’s and O’s guy but he’s routinely found ways to make the best of constantly changing rotations and maximize role players. Just look at how many guys from last years roster aren’t even in the league

I think we all agree this isn't the 3rd best defense. But how anyone can watch last season, and then say right now "the defense is bad" :francis:

We have given up 120+ once in 24 games, and that was night 1 against the Bucks. We did it 22 times last year in 72 games. And a lot of them were against the bottom half teams, Cleveland, Detroit, Washington, OKC, Sacramento were making us look like a JV squad.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
KD wanted to play tonight, and they sit him:beli:i know why but still smh.

We rested him a lot last year and he still got hurt anyways.

Let him play. Houston is no slouch, they're on a win streak