7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm in the minority but I'm ok with blowing it up and starting over. I don't disagree with Joe Tsai's thinking. The fact of the matter this experiment was a failure.

KD has shown he's not a leader and just wants to hoop in a carefree manner which is fine but not what we signed up for.

Kyrie Irving is an entitled headcase who has proven to not be able to stay healthy and even when he is he has repeatedly put himself over the team by taking multiple nights off and has done so at times without notice. I also don't accept his fasting during Ramadan as an excuse, the league has had multiple Muslim players who fast and still play well. Then he had the nerve to comment on team chemistry like it wasn't his fault.

Harden saw the fukkery that was going on and said get me out of here.

I have no idea where Ben Simmons is at physically or mentally. He seems like he simply is apathetic towards the game of basketball, imo.

The one mistake the organization did is keep Steve Nash as a coach. He just doesn't have it and he showed it all year but especially in the playoffs where he seemed completely lost.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If they send Simmons to Utah for Donovan Mitchell I’m going to vomit. Dude is 6’1 and doesn’t play defense. Simmons is 6’10 and locks people up, rebounds, and can run the point! Scorers are relatively easy to find. Don’t give up Simmons especially if you can pair him with Barnes and OG.

Who said that trade would happen?
Even if it was a possibility the Nets do not have the draft capital to deal with Utah.
People need to accept Simmons is gonna be a Net next year. 3 years with over 110mil left for Simmons is basically an immovable contract at this point in time without including draft capital

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they send Simmons to Utah for Donovan Mitchell I’m going to vomit. Dude is 6’1 and doesn’t play defense. Simmons is 6’10 and locks people up, rebounds, and can run the point! Scorers are relatively easy to find. Don’t give up Simmons especially if you can pair him with Barnes and OG.
Ain’t nobody trading for Simmons, dude has a bad back and has no desire to play.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This whole shyt is not a failure for you guys. Disappointing yes but not a failure despite what everyone is saying. Everbody is under contract. Run this shyt back! This shyt ain't over unless yall say it is. Clipps choked in the bubble and we're a laughingstock. We ran it back and made the WCF the following year. Huddle everyone up and talk this shyt out. I just question the leadership over there which seems to be completely gone

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
tbh 20 years of watching basketball and being a Nets fan this storyline has me more disappointed at the league as a whole than the actual team. The idea of granting Kyrie's wishes and sending him to LA for Russel fukking Westbrook is insane to me. When I was younger NBA used to be my number 1 sport to watch but Premiere league soccer and NFL have jumped it imo...ignore me though i'm just an old head

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
giphy.webp

Let's get it!
:wow: