7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I saw this trade set up and at this point this is what I’m “cool” with

Nets In: Barnes, OG, Boucher (or filler of Toronto's choice), Rozier, 2027 LAL 1st, Toronto boatload of picks & swaps, $23.6mil in salary savings
Nets Out: KD, Kyrie

Toronto In: KD
Toronto Out: Barnes, OG, FIller, Picks

Charlotte In: Westbrook,2029 LAL 1st
Charlotte Out: Rozier, Oubre

LA In: Irving, Oubre
LA Out: Westbrook, 2027 1st, 2029 1st

Nets/la 100% take it. Toronto probably takes it, leaves them with a championship team NOW. Idk if Charlotte takes it anymore cause of bridges.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see this situation as being a case of that at all.

Tsai gave KD and Kyrie everything they asked for.
In effect all they had to do “get ahead” was to honor their contracts, play together, and win a Chip. They didn’t honor ANY of that. Matter of fact Kyrie in his own way straight shytted on the Nets organization and expected to be rewarded with a long term contract so he could just go about doing whatever the fukk he wanted.

You can’t do that and expect good will from ANYONE. Hell if it were Michael Jordan Kyrie was disrespecting we’d be calling for his head for making a black owner look bad.
Not so. They wanted a max contract for Kyrie and Tsai and Marks didn't want to give it to him. Isn't that true and what set this whole thing off?

Daps
I saw this trade set up and at this point this is what I’m “cool” with

Nets In: Barnes, OG, Boucher (or filler of Toronto's choice), Rozier, 2027 LAL 1st, Toronto boatload of picks & swaps, $23.6mil in salary savings
Nets Out: KD, Kyrie

Toronto In: KD
Toronto Out: Barnes, OG, FIller, Picks

Charlotte In: Westbrook,2029 LAL 1st
Charlotte Out: Rozier, Oubre

LA In: Irving, Oubre
LA Out: Westbrook, 2027 1st, 2029 1st

Nets/la 100% take it. Toronto probably takes it, leaves them with a championship team NOW. Idk if Charlotte takes it anymore cause of bridges.
Why the hell would the Hornets wanna take on Westbrook?

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not so. They wanted a max contract for Kyrie and Tsai and Marks didn't want to give it to him. Isn't that true and what set this whole thing off?

I’n talking about up to that point. Kyrie and KD wanted Atkinson fired so the Nets replaced him with Nash.

They wanted Deandre Jordan starting so he started

They wanted James Harden on the team so they got James Harden

Kyrie wanted a mid season mini vacation so he could two step at family functions so thats what he got.

Kyrie wanted to ignore vaccine mandates and be a part time seasonal employee. Thats eventually what he got

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

I dont believe that Kyrie to the Lakers for Westbrook bs.

I don’t believe anybody but the Lakers wants him thats the problem

There’s nobody else that wants Kyrie

Thats why the Nets and Lakers are talking nobody else wants his bytch ass

:russ: @ Per Shams

Shams is doing Kyrie’s dirtywork for him trying to create leverage when there is NONE

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If they send Simmons to Utah for Donovan Mitchell I’m going to vomit. Dude is 6’1 and doesn’t play defense. Simmons is 6’10 and locks people up, rebounds, and can run the point! Scorers are relatively easy to find. Don’t give up Simmons especially if you can pair him with Barnes and OG.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they send Simmons to Utah for Donovan Mitchell I’m going to vomit. Dude is 6’1 and doesn’t play defense. Simmons is 6’10 and locks people up, rebounds, and can run the point! Scorers are relatively easy to find. Don’t give up Simmons especially if you can pair him with Barnes and OG.

who said anything about mitchell for simmons?

last set of rumors I heard was that mitchell is completely off the table