7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm in the minority but I'm ok with blowing it up and starting over. I don't disagree with Joe Tsai's thinking. The fact of the matter this experiment was a failure.

KD has shown he's not a leader and just wants to hoop in a carefree manner which is fine but not what we signed up for.

Kyrie Irving is an entitled headcase who has proven to not be able to stay healthy and even when he is he has repeatedly put himself over the team by taking multiple nights off and has done so at times without notice. I also don't accept his fasting during Ramadan as an excuse, the league has had multiple Muslim players who fast and still play well. Then he had the nerve to comment on team chemistry like it wasn't his fault.

Harden saw the fukkery that was going on and said get me out of here.

I have no idea where Ben Simmons is at physically or mentally. He seems like he simply is apathetic towards the game of basketball, imo.

The one mistake the organization did is keep Steve Nash as a coach. He just doesn't have it and he showed it all year but especially in the playoffs where he seemed completely lost.
This all cap, and sounds like it came straight from Reddit:mjpls:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes sense, but I think people were being unrealistic about what they wanted the offense to look like. They didn’t really have the personnel to have the sort of offense people wanted, yet they were still one of the best offenses in the league when Durant was out there and especially when Durant/Kyrie were out there.

You need athletes to have that sort of free flowing, high flying attack people wanna see and their only playable guy with size who you had to guard outside of 3 feet and could make a play off the dribble was Durant.

Their issue was more so that they couldn’t stop anybody

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: No1

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Marks resigned Patty thinking Kyrie and KD wouldn’t be back. Because if they are….he’s easily the guard that should see the least amount of minutes in the rotation. DDJ and Cam aren’t shooters like he is but they’re just so much more explosive athletes. Then there’s Seth

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I wonder if Marks resigned Patty thinking Kyrie and KD wouldn’t be back. Because if they are….he’s easily the guard that should see the least amount of minutes in the rotation. DDJ and Cam aren’t shooters like he is but they’re just so much more explosive athletes. Then there’s Seth

Patty there to baby sit and keep the positive energy going.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nets want Jalen Brown, Marcus Smart, a pick and maybe another role player for KD. I dont think the Celtics are willing to part with so much talent. They need another team or 2 to get involved if they want KD.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jaylen Brown is a beast though. He and a healthy Ben could be a nasty backcourt duo especially on defense