7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we still confident the Nets win this series after tonight's performance???
If Durant can ever get comfortable, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. Celtics havent had that game where they dominate from start to finish yet at home. They really needed one of these 2

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’ve lost all confidence in Nash and the team has lost confidence in KD and Kyrie. This was brutal. I’ve never seen a STAR player get shut down like this and then they shut down KAI too! Udoka has Nash in his pocket. He said he studied KD and Kai and he wasn’t bullshyttin. KD is absolutely shook! The role players were fine the stars and coach didn’t deliver. Nets are gonna get swept if they don’t win Saturday.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
KD and Kyrie are amazing offensive players, but just rolling the ball out there and asking them to generate a basket in isolation every time down is not going to work against most Playoff teams, let alone this Boston team.

Was the offense this bad last year with D'antoni and Harden?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
KD and Kyrie are amazing offensive players, but just rolling the ball out there and asking them to generate a basket in isolation every time down is not going to work against most Playoff teams, let alone this Boston team.

Was the offense this bad last year with D'antoni and Harden?
It was the best offense in history last year but that was a different team. They basically had 4 starters shooting 40 percent from 3. This team isn’t last year’s team.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was the best offense in history last year but that was a different team. They basically had 4 starters shooting 40 percent from 3. This team isn’t last year’s team.
I'm more so asking about the offensive sets they were running.

I'm used to the ISO ball with the Bulls honestly, but with Chicago they have Vuc who you can run offense through when he's not playing like a bytch.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I'm more so asking about the offensive sets they were running.

I'm used to the ISO ball with the Bulls honestly, but with Chicago they have Vuc who you can run offense through when he's not playing like a bytch.
They basically ran it like D’Antoni always had with Harden with the ball collapsing the defense and making the right pass. They don’t have anyone like that right now because Kyrie has tunnel vision.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i bet they start both Blake and La... run offense through them and see how Celtics react..

pg. curry
SG. kirie
sf.durant
pf.blake.
c.aldridge.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blake Griffin is not washed. Nash has zero gameplans. There is no offensive system.

I’ve fought against this, but if the Celtics are just gonna pack the paint then there needs to be a shooter in Drummond’s spot. Even if it’s Blake

especially since he’s not really rebounding like that