7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Ben can push the ball and play defense without fouling. How has KD not realized he’s gonna get blitzed every play? :gucci:

He doesn't take what they give him and hasn't been doing that for well over a month.
Exactly! :snoop:It’s so frustrating to watch. And it leads to him fumbling the ball and turning it over

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Exactly! :snoop:It’s so frustrating to watch. And it leads to him fumbling the ball and turning it over
Mans been getting the ball slapped outta his hands by Horford :deadmanny:
He looking like a bozo losing the ball on his own. He my favorite player but I ain’t letting shyt slide. Him and Kyrie. They looked like shyt and got carried by the roleplayers. That’s two bad KD games in a row:ufdup:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's over.

I don't see KD getting out of this slump.

This is very OKC vs Warriors 2016ish.

Nash won't take the ball out of his hands and KD's answer is just to keep shooting even when he doesn't have to.

This will just cause turnovers and KD shooting around 30%-35% and kill any type of in game run.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
He looking like a bozo losing the ball on his own. He my favorite player but I ain’t letting shyt slide. Him and Kyrie. They looked like shyt and got carried by the roleplayers. That’s two bad KD games in a row:ufdup:

Yea fam. Old ass Whoreford :mindblown:KD can't go out like this, nah not my boy.

He dropping 50, 40 at least next game.

And I hope Kyrie isn't letting these Boston Cacs get to him. He wasn't aggressive tonight

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Well be iite. Not time to panic just yet.

I predicted the series to play out exactly like this. Close, and frustrating.

Its one thing if we were playing well and were just getting outclassed. We are playing like shyt and its still down to the wire every night.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s playing soft as hell right now because he’s scared of the help. They need to get real ball handlers on the floor and get it to him in his spots

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's over.

Nash won't take the ball out of his hands and KD's answer is just to keep shooting even when he doesn't have to.

This will just cause turnovers and KD shooting around 30%-35% and kill any type of in game run.
The last ditch effort is Ben playing and orchestrating an offense of guys he hasn't played with outside of Curry.

Game 3 will be one of those things where if shyt ain't working early, they need 2 backup plans ready.

And I'll say this before I dip outta Beantown:

The supporting cast was fine. If KD or Kyrie is off early, they need someone to get 25-30 light. Whether that's Cam, Mills, Curry. Someone has to run with the torch. Otherwise, even if they're good, they'll never see the ball in the 4th quarter.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's over.

I'd rather him shoot than to run the point. If he wasn't playing like Tragic Johnson and took the shots when he had the space, he wouldn't be the subject of discussion right now.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Yea fam. Old ass Whoreford :mindblown:KD can't go out like this, nah not my boy.

He dropping 50, 40 at least next game.

And I hope Kyrie isn't letting these Boston Cacs get to him. He wasn't aggressive tonight
Right he looking like a straight up bum and at least last year he was playing through it vs Mil. This year he act like he never played through double teams and physical play :smh:

Breh they can’t let bums like Horford, that fat fedex driver looking bum Grant Williams, Payton Prichard (:why:), and Theis get double digits. That is embarrassing. How did Nash not target Pritchard on defense and switch his best players on him like they were doing to Derrick White? Wtf are they doing on offense where these bums can play significant minutes in the playoffs :what:
Defensively everything is a foul:why:
Nash acting like LMA wasn’t cooking last time he played them and I know he can guard Horford bum ass