[7/10/24] AEW Dynamite: Owen Hart Tournament Finals; Global Glory 4-Way; Stampede Street Fight; Hear from Swerve, Ospreay

Who will win the Owen Hart Finals?

• Bryan Danielson

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Hangman Page

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Mariah May

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Willow Nightingale

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Full card for tomorrow, until TK decides to add something last minute, that is. Should be a fun one.

Also adding a poll to pick the winners for the two Owen Hart finals.

GSFgBzpaUAEZq8n

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I voted for Hangman and Mariah.

Would have been Danielson if not for that promo they released after the main event. That swayed my thinking. Could easily see them giving it to Danielson though. Really kind of a 50/50 for me, I look forward to whatever the program for Swerve ends up being regardless.

Mariah May was an easy choice for me - it's who I figured would be fighting Toni at Wembley when they started this whole story between them. Now that Toni will have the title for All In and this is for the shot at the title, I don't see any reason not to pick against that.

Bigger question for me here is do they do anything to advance the story in addition to having Mariah win? Like does one turn on the other, do the seeds of dissention start to take root?

Or do they swerve us big time and have Toni throw in the towel on Mariah after Mariah nearly did it for Toni against Serena Deeb at the PPV? :ohhh:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Calgary draws huge crowds for Stampede and the Saddledome is right there on the Stampede grounds, crazy to me that they are only gonna have 4500 people or whatever :gucci:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Calgary draws huge crowds for Stampede and the Saddledome is right there on the Stampede grounds, crazy to me that they are only gonna have 4500 people or whatever :gucci:
They did nearly 5900 last year so it does seem odd. They need to open more of the cheap seats. Or at least at an earlier date. Good that they focus on and have gotten most of the lower bowl full tho. It's a two show taping also so not a bad deal.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They have been building this Danielson title shot chase for awhile, where he keeps coming up short. I think they will continue this trend, as the Hangman return paints the picture of a Swerve match needing to happen sooner rather than later.

Many finishes to explore here:

-Jarrett successfully defends from outsiders, Hangman wins clean as Danielson's body further betrays him in the match
-Elite use their VP tricks, to still usurp Jarrett, and help Hangman to a win, even when he does not want help
-Elite take out Jarrett, BCC come to retaliate but turn their back on Danielson, letting Elite help Hangman to win, angle to shift Danielson out of BCC
-Jarrett is defending from outsiders, inadvertently hits Danielson with guitar shot, Hangman capitalizes to win
-Jarrett turns on Danielson with guitar shot, this doesn't make sense as he should not be aligned with Elite, should not manage Hangman, and nothing to draw off for beef with Danielson

Super Rare Ending

-Match goes clean with Jarrett keeping watch with his guitar at the ramp, Nigel comes from announce table and screws Danielson, setting up Wembley match