[7/10/24] AEW Dynamite: Owen Hart Tournament Finals; Global Glory 4-Way; Stampede Street Fight; Hear from Swerve, Ospreay

Who will win the Owen Hart Finals?

• Bryan Danielson

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Hangman Page

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Mariah May

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Willow Nightingale

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’m convinced Mehriah is letting TK touch her titties. No way should she be featured this much. I don’t care if the match with Storm pushes a storyline. This broad is :trash:

But I’ll give props where it’s due. That was a great ending and vicious. :picard:
Nah you wilding, Mariah doing some of the best character work in the business :sas2:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm getting so hype for All In off the last few Dynamites. This was another top tier two hours...

I wasn't even feeling like watching when we started. Girlfriend always wants to get it watched straight after work... I had a heavy day and was kinda eh, but it only took the Ospreay promo to hook me in.:whoo:

Surprised they're doing MJF/Ospreay so soon but I assume it's all just pieces moving ready for All In at this point, which is feeling even more like their "Big One" in this build :obama:

Danielson/Hangman was perfect, especially considering it's the fourth time they've met - they made me believe the Hangman/Swerve angle enough that I started doubting my own booking but I'm back on it now - Danielson will win his last ever world title at Wembley Stadium and then reluctantly but defiantly defend it until Ospreay puts him down for good with the "I'm sorry, I love you" Tiger Driver to turn himself heel. :ufdup:

Acclaimed music video was a bit painful, but what's the bar here really? It was fine. The little "once upon a time" bar opener was a cute ref but it would've been fire if he'd flipped the whole scheme.

Jericho/Joe was fun with a fukkery ending. Is this going to end up as a multi man fukkery fest at Wembley? I'm cool with that. :manny:

Really enjoyed the four way once it got going. The last 5 mins or so were brilliant. Ishii haters can step off. I actually thought they were going to give him the W for a bit :pachaha:

Willow/Mariah was really good I thought. They've made a bit of a theme lately of countered signatures turning matches (Ospreay/Danielson when Os countered the bow and arrow, Swerve countering the Storm Driver) and Mariah having a counter for the POUNCE and the Babe With The Power Bomb was really well done I thought. Willow was maybe taking her a bit likely and she won by scouting Willow properly (with her mentor's coaching, surely :mjgrin:)

The turn is the best thing they've put on TV since The Bucks put TK in that neck brace. They need to have Toni crashing out on TCM all week :lolbron:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

d0910f7a-ce6a-4d4f-9d1f-0887d66db0b8_text.gif