[7/10/24] AEW Dynamite: Owen Hart Tournament Finals; Global Glory 4-Way; Stampede Street Fight; Hear from Swerve, Ospreay

Who will win the Owen Hart Finals?

• Bryan Danielson

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Hangman Page

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Mariah May

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Willow Nightingale

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Joe and Bryan would be cool, they've never had the great match they should've had even though they tried a fukk ton in 2006.

I'd much rather watch Danielson vs Jarrett than another fukking Moxley match. I could give two shyts about "getting his W back" when dude is about to become a 2-3 PPV a year performer after All In :manny:
Believe that shyt if you want to :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The WOMEN have been carrying the WOMEN'S division?
WHAT GRAND FUKKERY IS THIS?!:ohhh:

The World Champion should be in the most featured spot. Have Swerve come out at the top of the show and let him close the show with the winner of Page/Bryan. That match will be bigger than anything the women can put together no matter who faces Toni.

Show looks amazing on paper anyway. Hope Joe strangles Jericho and just walks off with the gold for the fukk of it. May lead to Joe vs Hook down the line. Taz in an orange ref shirt at Wembley!

The International Incident match has gotta be fire with who's all involved. Should be for the number one contedership to Ospreay, but who knows how long they'll stall him to MJF.

:mjlol:

I meant women as in Toni and Mariah. They have been carrying the women's division and most of the show in general with their antics plus the FD stuff with Mina. Their story has been built up a lot lately.

Just comparing it with Swerve and his stuff. I know he has history with Hangman, and that's given the fact if Hangman wins. But Hangman been out for a little while. His last match was at revolution like 4 months ago before being entered into the tourney.

Just felt like with the women doing so much work that they should get some shine. They already done Swerve and Hangman so while it'll be a great match it's not something rare. We'll see who even wins the respective tourney finals tho. Should be a great show.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It was a good promo but he kinda too crazy for me. :russ:

Not to mention that Christian saved his ass. He may win on Wednesday but I need Swervev to retain. Only way would've been a final BD championship retirement run. But if that's not likely to happen then Swerve keeps the belt. Hangman decent in ring but doesn't have that championship appeal. His reign wasn't great or anything. Think the biggest thing was the whole ordeal with punk, that's if he was the champ at the time, don't remember. He works ok as a heel but I doubt they'll keep him that way and he doesn't seem to be as good as a face. He doesn't seem to have the charisma that sounding like Swerve or MJF have. Maybe that could change. But freaking Okada barely speaks English and he has more of a personality. Not to mention how crazy it would be if he joins the elite and they hold all the titles.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Danielson my GOAT and now I’m going be pissed if he wins. What a masterclass of a promo by Hangman. That shyt feels real :wow:

They going to have to put a stip on that Hangman-Swerve match. Just a regular ole match isn’t going to cut it. They already did a Texas Death match. They going to have to come up with something truly diabolical.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It was a good promo but he kinda too crazy for me. :russ:

Not to mention that Christian saved his ass. He may win on Wednesday but I need Swervev to retain. Only way would've been a final BD championship retirement run. But if that's not likely to happen then Swerve keeps the belt. Hangman decent in ring but doesn't have that championship appeal. His reign wasn't great or anything. Think the biggest thing was the whole ordeal with punk, that's if he was the champ at the time, don't remember. He works ok as a heel but I doubt they'll keep him that way and he doesn't seem to be as good as a face. He doesn't seem to have the charisma that sounding like Swerve or MJF have. Maybe that could change. But freaking Okada barely speaks English and he has more of a personality. Not to mention how crazy it would be if he joins the elite and they hold all the titles.
Psycho babble :camby:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Is he supposed to look like Magnum TA?

That was a great promo. Didn't notice til someone said, Page won't say Swerve's name. He can't even give him that faintest respect. It's crazy that some guys can't give you that type of fire in front of the live crowd but can in the back staring down the barrel of the camera.

I really don't know who's winning this. You'd think Bryan would want one more run. But maybe he does it later in the year. Maybe he wins at World's End and retires on the spot. Also you have the Nigel match if they really want it.

Page on the other hand. What can these dudes do to each other that they didn't do in the death match? I mean a steel cage adds danger just from the cage alone being a weapon.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This might be the best promo Hangman has ever cut.

I’m sold, Hangman has to win Wednesday now

Why is Adam Page still making the false claim that Swerve, Nana, and the camera man broke into his house & harmed his family? All Swerve & the crew did was leave a souvenir t-shirt in the baby's crib and then roll out.
Once again, Page needs to be mad at wife for leaving their newborn unattended, and possibly riding the BBC Express while Page was on the road.
Either way, Page needs to either check his broad, or charge it to the game.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That was a great fukking promo by Hangman @TheGreatShowtime your guy gonna main event Wembley :ehh:

I still think there's legit money on a Swerve vs Hangman title match but that ain't All In. I don't think people believe nor want Page to get the belt there. But then again, Danielson ain't winning either so you are basically choosing between two predictable title defenses.

1.- A the deeper story and a bloodbath in Hangman vs Swerve.

2.- A nostalgia/feel good story in a "appreciation" match between Danielson and Swerve.

I'd save 1.- for Full Gear or something, give Page more momentum so fans truly believe he can get the belt from Swerve. I think that can be a pretty big draw.

But it does look like it's gonna be Hangman going for the belt in Wembley, specially after that promo.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why is Adam Page still making the false claim that Swerve, Nana, and the camera man broke into his house & harmed his family? All Swerve & the crew did was leave a souvenir t-shirt in the baby's crib and then roll out.
Once again, Page needs to be mad at wife for leaving their newborn unattended, and possibly riding the BBC Express while Page was on the road.
Either way, Page needs to either check his broad, or charge it to the game.

You don't know what they did off camera!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You don't know what they did off camera!
Reread my line about Page's wife riding the BBC Express, we all know exactly what they did.
Any wife who leaves the door unlocked for three grown men while her husband is at work is up to no good. Page's wife had a Soul Pole Sausage Party while Page was making angry faces in the ring. Ol' Mr. Butterfly pants came home, kissed her on the mouth, and tasted swerve, Nana, & the cameraman.

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Reread my line about Page's wife riding the BBC Express, we all know exactly what they did.
Any wife who leaves the door unlocked for three grown men while her husband is at work is up to no good. Page's wife had a Soul Pole Sausage Party while Page was making angry faces in the ring. Ol' Mr. Butterfly pants came home, kissed her on the mouth, and tasted swerve, Nana, & the cameraman.
Door unlocked
Child not attended to

But blame the black man instead of your wife:aicmon: