[7/10/24] AEW Dynamite: Owen Hart Tournament Finals; Global Glory 4-Way; Stampede Street Fight; Hear from Swerve, Ospreay

Who will win the Owen Hart Finals?

• Bryan Danielson

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Hangman Page

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Mariah May

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Willow Nightingale

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
jul10d.gif

jul10ff.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Great show.

Did not expect the quick turn for Mariah but it makes sense. Excellent sell and blade job from Toni. Psycho vibes lol.

I'm guessing Ospreay/MJF/Pac at All In?

Hangman was a human red-herring to get D Bry his moment at another big show against his fellow Northwest guy.

Mercedes/DMD could get real spicy. I'm expecting her to bring in one of the big white chicks TK signed soon.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
For the ECW brehs…. How did Paul E avoid blowing through big matches?
Good storytelling. Every big match in ECW felt like a big match because Paul E was great at getting us to care about the wrestlers and their reason for wanting to fight each other.
Instead of an endless series of matches, we'd get promos, Joey Styles interviews, and the Pulp Fiction montages which would make us more excited for the fights, but more importantly give Paul E a way not to blow through the big matches.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Danielson… my GOAT :blessed:

He might be one of the best sellers of all time because I feel like he dies twice per match

Mjf going back to his stale heel shyt.. I feel like he should at least be a different type of heel. I did like his collision promo tho

Ospreay promo :ehh:he’s the complete package

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
wonder if hangman pins swerve at blood and guts and he gets added to wembley?

Mercedes promo was solid

The 4 way was pretty good. PAC / Ospreay and MJF at wembley ?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Another dope Dynamite, what is going on brehs :blessed: :blessed:

Returns of some of the talent on that’s been on the shelf

Actual good Dynamite cards reminiscent of prime Dynamite, less shytters on the show, leave the sickos shyt for Collision and Rampage

Multiple Storylines and an overarching theme of the show (The Elite takeover)

The key will be maintaining that, because they had a good stretch of TV in March before falling off again, but things look promising heading into B&G and All In.

Also, hopefully TK realized that trying to troll WWE when they're as hot as they are backfires everytime and focusing on making AEW as good as it can be is the best possible move.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dynamite has been on a fire lately. I’m invested once again

That Mariah May heel turn :whoo:

That shyt was actually really well done. shyt she (May)looked sexy as fukk with all that blood on her

Surprised to see it come tonight, but the execution was fire :ehh: . I know Toni is going to have a fire promo to drop on her former protege and it makes sense to pivot to Mariah as a heel with Timeless being so charismatic.