[7/10/24] AEW Dynamite: Owen Hart Tournament Finals; Global Glory 4-Way; Stampede Street Fight; Hear from Swerve, Ospreay

Who will win the Owen Hart Finals?

• Bryan Danielson

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Hangman Page

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Mariah May

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Willow Nightingale

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
AEW the last few weeks has been very good..... They picked the right time of year to do it :manny:

They just needed the playoffs to be over and the summer to kick off so they can really show out. They got the potential to keep it going too, especially thru the summer.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They just needed the playoffs to be over and the summer to kick off so they can really show out. They got the potential to keep it going too, especially thru the summer.

The women are on fire... Bryan/Swerve is fresh..... Ospreay/MJF is fresh.... it should be a layup to get to 'All In' from here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's why I had mentioned on Sunday that the women should main event tonight. No comparison to their story, not even if hangman would've won.

So that's back to back weeks that a heel turn beatdown ends the show. I know they'll have something special planned for 250 next week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wonder if they had taped Rampage seven they taped Collision last week, think it was on Thursday, forgot if it was in Chicago or not. But they talking Collision now so not sure if they doing all 3 shows tonight or if it was taped already. Can't imagine they be taping every single show tonight tho.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Show getting so great that Cboz and the rest of the wwe crew may start tuning in. :troll:
I watched for the first time in weeks, I still haven’t seen forbidden door but the show was good this week. I liked the surprise turn this week it was way more shocking than MJF beating up some mid card rampage guy last week

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Let me find out RJ City has anything to do with Toni’s stuff

This is the same chick that looked like she came off of Lake Have a Somer when she first came to AEW :wow:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I liked tonight's show a lot Bryan/Hangman and May/Willow where both good matches. The random 4 way was fun and the story progression and the setting of All in card and building to 250 and blood and guts was cool as well.