[7/10/24] AEW Dynamite: Owen Hart Tournament Finals; Global Glory 4-Way; Stampede Street Fight; Hear from Swerve, Ospreay

Who will win the Owen Hart Finals?

• Bryan Danielson

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Hangman Page

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Mariah May

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Willow Nightingale

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
You got to wonder the reason, at least the last couple of weeks, Dynamite has been good is because so they can sign their tv deal with WBD. Meltzer said that's the reason why they loading up their show(reason MJF vs Ospreay is happening next week instead)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You got to wonder the reason, at least the last couple of weeks, Dynamite has been good is because so they can sign their tv deal with WBD. Meltzer said that's the reason why they loading up their show(reason MJF vs Ospreay is happening next week instead)
I think that's the reason why we are seeing big matches being booked for TV. But I think the show's improvement goes beyond that, it's a combination of having a healthier roster and actually featuring them every show and having them interact with each other and feeling like the whole show is connected and not some disjointed shyt were people show up and then disappear for no good reason.

Moxley is basically the only healthy top guy on vacation right now and he's been so overexposed that him not being a prominent part of TV is actually welcomed.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I think that's the reason why we are seeing big matches being booked for TV. But I think the show's improvement goes beyond that, it's a combination of having a healthier roster and actually featuring them every show and having them interact with each other and feeling like the whole show is connected and not some disjointed shyt were people show up and then disappear for no good reason.

Moxley is basically the only healthy top guy on vacation right now and he's been so overexposed that him not being a prominent part of TV is actually welcomed.

It's not any different from WWE from January to April during the road to Mania, this is the timeframe AEW has been keeping their "top" stories reserved for so it's time for them to empty the clip, especially now that they can build TV around their top guys exclusively instead of having to devote airtime to random Mexicans and Japanese

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Hulu doesn’t carry AEW anymore? :martin: What service do you guys use? I might just VPN it.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
image.png