(7/1/24) Sheamus vs Drew vs Ilja-That’s It that’s the Title Monday Night Raw Thread

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bro I promise I'm not just trying to outsmart the WWE or be negative, but Drew not being aware of CM Punk coming after him to fukk up his plans would be incredibly stupid, like worst of WCW Russo level
I get it but it adds more fuel to the fued headed towards Summerslam

But I see where the problem is

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you got heat in your heart for someone that all you see:manny:you beat me up in my hometown they brought up my wife & dog its on sight

I get it, but if Drew doesn't do SOMETHING to prepare for it? He looks really stupid. If you're gonna have Punk do it, have Drew put a plan in place to prevent Punk, that Punk somehow overcomes

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I get it, but if Drew doesn't do SOMETHING to prepare for it? He looks really stupid. If you're gonna have Punk do it, have Drew put a plan in place to prevent Punk, that Punk somehow overcomes
Drew is probably so cocky after beating Punk down & stretching him out that he not even thinking Punk going to show up & get caught lacking. Which plays in to him under underestimating Punk again just like at mania

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I was just thinking about that too. If Drew wins Money in the bank, he's gonna try to cash in immediately. Punk gonna cost him and he's gonna lose his cash in match.
I can see that. Especially if Seth wins.

Let’s say Finn somehow costs Damian the match. Seth wins. Drew tries to cash in while Seth is celebrating. Punk ruins it and we get 3 matches for Summerslam off that
Seth vs Gunther
Drew vs Punk
Finn vs Damian

Other option is Gable winning and trying to cash in for the IC title or he waits until Summerslam, cashes in on Gunther or mid-match to make it a triple threat. Pins Priest/Rollins becomes WHC and drops it to Gunther 1on1 in Berlin

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I was just thinking about that too. If Drew wins Money in the bank, he's gonna try to cash in immediately. Punk gonna cost him and he's gonna lose his cash in match.
That feels like a Vince move. It totally wastes the MITB. A HHH move seems to have Punk cost Drew from pulling down the briefcase so someone else can carry it.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drew is probably so cocky after beating Punk down & stretching him out that he not even thinking Punk going to show up & get caught lacking. Which plays in to him under underestimating Punk again just like at mania

Nah bro I'm not gonna accept it. It's happened TWICE in a few months, Drew looks stupid if he doesn't at least do SOMETHING to feel like Punks not showing up

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nah bro I'm not gonna accept it. It's happened TWICE in a few months, Drew looks stupid if he doesn't at least do SOMETHING to feel like Punks not showing up
Even if Drew expects him, Punk can still cost him the match by distraction and someone else grabbing it.