Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jun22c.gif
giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
On second thought, I think Kofi should turn on him instead and use the “I’ve been carrying you all along” angle
Dont think Kofi could pull it off

Whatever they do i’d like to see Big E play a part/at least be there to talk to them.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
On second thought, I think Kofi should turn on him instead and use the “I’ve been carrying you all along” angle

Dont think Kofi could pull it off

Whatever they do i’d like to see Big E play a part/at least be there to talk to them.

You brehs see the writing on the wall. I posted this when Odyssey Jones was still around:
The only thing sadder will be if Kofi & Odyssey turn on Xavier, and Kofi says "I'm not replacing Big E, I'm replacing YOU!"
:mjcry:
I could still see Kofi turning (I don't want either of them to turn, for the record), but maybe now he'll say he's tired of Woods losing, or he'll say Woods is the weak link since he's the only New Day member with no solo gold. I could also see Kofi turning because he wanted to beat Woods to the punch. I can also see Big E trying to smooth things over with the brehs and Kofi attacking his neck and then attacking Woods.
*I hope we're wrong about all of this shyt, btw.* The brehs need to just go to Magic City, shoot some hoops, maybe have a friendly fade, and then work out their issues.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You brehs see the writing on the wall. I posted this when Odyssey Jones was still around:

I could still see Kofi turning (I don't want either of them to turn, for the record), but maybe now he'll say he's tired of Woods losing, or he'll say Woods is the weak link since he's the only New Day member with no solo gold. I could also see Kofi turning because he wanted to beat Woods to the punch. I can also see Big E trying to smooth things over with the brehs and Kofi attacking his neck and then attacking Woods.
*I hope we're wrong about all of this shyt, btw.* The brehs need to just go to Magic City, shoot some hoops, maybe have a friendly fade, and then work out their issues.
Kofu is 43, a former world champion, Multi time IC/US champion, Multi time tag champ

Xavier is 38 and has never held any singles gold. If he’s gonna go for it then the clock is ticking.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Kofu is 43, a former world champion, Multi time IC/US champion, Multi time tag champ

Xavier is 38 and has never held any singles gold. If he’s gonna go for it then the clock is ticking.
I didn't know Kofi was already over 40 :ohhh: Those motherland genes are powerful!

I would love to see Woods hold the IC title. He could have some dope matches with Bron or Jey Uso. I would say he should challenge for the world title, but I don't want to see Gunther chopping a Black man's areolas off on tv.
:mjpls:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Jey & Rhea are just cringe as fukk, meanwhile Dominik & Liv feel exactly like a real couple that gets into fights with people in the waffle house parking lot. :russ:

It’s odd, but it lowkey kinda works if you look at it through the lenses of Rhea having a schoolgirl crush on the established older breh after having held Dom’s hand for 2 years