6foot goddess speaks the truth?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
How do you nikkas know so much about this chick's personal life? :dahell:

I swear I been following her for 2 weeks and haven't read one caption till I came in this thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: this that fine sista who got pictures floating around the internet. I didn't know who she was until now.

OP thanks for the instagram link.

This joker so fine I don't care what she say.......don't care if she says santa clause and the tooth fairy are real.:yeshrug:

She wifey to me....:banderas:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a girl that believes this too, she has no kids and pretty stable, she studies Yoruba and they believe this. Just checked out this chicks IG, looks like she at least follows some form of Yoruba so I see why she believes this...Damn she bad af, how she got three kids lookin like this?

That is why.........just looking at her makes me want to risk it all....:wow:.

That is a beautiful sista.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Additionally black women have this tendency to give other women the benefit of the doubt. There are plenty of black women who are also emotionally damaged and do not belong in a relationship...

In all honesty as physically attractive as this woman is (and she is really attractive), she's most likely feeling it because of her height. It's hard for a 6 foot tall woman to find someone because only about 15% of the male population is that tall to begin with...and most of them don't want to be with someone as tall as them...so she's feeling it hard and assuming if those men had multiple options, one of them would choose her. Additionally that comment she made about it "not being for sex" would not work out...polygamy would be strictly beneficiary to women if sex wasn't a major component of it but I digress

In my experience this isn't true a lot of dudes like tall women. The issue is there is a stigma in society for women to date men shorter than them. So women really don't care for men shorter than them.

I know a african brotha who is a big time engineer. Dude like 5 foot 7 and loves tall black women. Dude just settled down and married a 6 foot model sista. Last time I saw them she was walking around with her 4 inch heels on towering over my dude. And my boy just had a constant smile on his face cause he knew his wife was tall and bad...:wow:

He even mentioned one of the issues he always had was that tall women didn't want to date him because his height. Where as his new wife never cared and it didn't bother them when they went out.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
If you have the beard then thats the only way to live :mjgrin:

Got 2 cute ones waiting for you at home :wow:

Notice I said 'CUTE'......them 'Bad ones' can't cook or keep a house clean:pacspit:all they do is find ways to waste your paper. 2 cuties can keep everything clean and organized and GET FREAKY AS shyt:steviej:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This woman is gorgeous but she’s bat shyt crazy and has three b*stard kids by different fathers. Very poor decision making. Would hit but definitely pulling out and not take her seriously at all.