6foot goddess speaks the truth?

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Her argument was all over the place she clearly still can’t get over the fact Tyrone filled her up like a jelly doughnut and left her with 2 kids
Or glazed
:mjlol:
tenor.gif

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a girl that believes this too, she has no kids and pretty stable, she studies Yoruba and they believe this. Just checked out this chicks IG, looks like she at least follows some form of Yoruba so I see why she believes this...Damn she bad af, how she got three kids lookin like this?

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I know a girl that believes this too, she has no kids and pretty stable, she studies Yoruba and they believe this. Just checked out this chicks IG, looks like she at least follows some form of Yoruba so I see why she believes this...Damn she bad af, how she got three kids lookin like this?

Not sure about 3, she has one for sure. She might have a daughter, but she obviously favors the son if that's the case.

I’d make an honest woman out of that lady.
Make her wife #2
:wow:
Short brehs need not apply.
6’4” here.
:myman:

She made that painfully clear :mjcry:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
sounds good but lets be real, its no way you could have 2 fine & thick african american women as wives..one of'em will have to be a 5 or lower for it to possibly work

because truth of the matter is you will eventually favor one more than the other, and if both of'em fine as hell they won't accept playing second fiddle, but if you had a dime and a 5, the 5 would at least know her place and deal with it

:russ::russ::russ: WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN???? WHAT DRUGS YOU ON?/