6foot goddess speaks the truth?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's called running game and she's running that 'conscious girl' game. If everything was as lovely as it sounded, you'd see her wifed up. No man is just going to pass up on a fine woman that happens to cook, clean, have that submissive personality, etc. She's talking about being one of many wives, but just about every pic is of her in a club outfit.

What happens is these club hoppers, instagram models, etc. start falling off, have a kid, etc. and the younger girls start getting more attention and they've ran up a huge check and need someone to foot the bill, they will come out with this sort of soothing rhetoric. Any man that's dealt with women long enough knows there's a huge difference between what they say and what they do. When they want something, they're liable to say anything and morph into the most pleasant creatures ever, but once they've got their loot procured, the real them comes out. Ain't no woman who is really feeling her man going to be cool with sharing him. It's something that they just have to deal with because that man they usually are feeling like crazy, 20 other women are doing the same thing.

That polygamy stuff sounds great on paper, but a lot of guys have enough problems taking care of and dealing with their one woman, much less multiple. The guy who can have and take care of multiple wives likely isn't going to be married to multiple women and expose himself to all that legal liability. He's going to have one wife and a bunch of side pieces like he's already doing.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I know a girl that believes this too, she has no kids and pretty stable, she studies Yoruba and they believe this. Just checked out this chicks IG, looks like she at least follows some form of Yoruba so I see why she believes this...Damn she bad af, how she got three kids lookin like this?

Cute chick but I can tell she's using the conscious community like a church. All your past can be washed away with divine power of pro blackness. Seems like a good chick nonetheless.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol y’all dont even know this woman beyond a coupe of IG posts. If you have dealt with the modern day women you’d know that they are usually nothing like the image they portray on IG, for better or worse.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Lol y’all dont even know this woman beyond a coupe of IG posts. If you have dealt with the modern day women you’d know that they are usually nothing like the image they portray on IG, for better or worse.
I knew about her way before she started this conscious stuff , back when she was stripping in orlando and tampa