6foot goddess speaks the truth?

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
I knew about her way before she started this conscious stuff , back when she was stripping in orlando and tampa
full

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's called running game and she's running that 'conscious girl' game. If everything was as lovely as it sounded, you'd see her wifed up. No man is just going to pass up on a fine woman that happens to cook, clean, have that submissive personality, etc. She's talking about being one of many wives, but just about every pic is of her in a club outfit.

What happens is these club hoppers, instagram models, etc. start falling off, have a kid, etc. and the younger girls start getting more attention and they've ran up a huge check and need someone to foot the bill, they will come out with this sort of soothing rhetoric. Any man that's dealt with women long enough knows there's a huge difference between what they say and what they do. When they want something, they're liable to say anything and morph into the most pleasant creatures ever, but once they've got their loot procured, the real them comes out. Ain't no woman who is really feeling her man going to be cool with sharing him. It's something that they just have to deal with because that man they usually are feeling like crazy, 20 other women are doing the same thing.

That polygamy stuff sounds great on paper, but a lot of guys have enough problems taking care of and dealing with their one woman, much less multiple. The guy who can have and take care of multiple wives likely isn't going to be married to multiple women and expose himself to all that legal liability. He's going to have one wife and a bunch of side pieces like he's already doing.

Real spit...it's mostly white people I know on that open relationship shyt..

Black women already complain that the selection of black men is poor....no way in fukk they tryna share a black man they see as a catch...they want dude all to themselves..atleast the ones who respect themselves. :russ:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I love this womans mentality:wow:
More sistas need to be like her.
Whats worst?reformed thots who are outspoken and may seem like hypocrites to those who have it figured out.
Or women who have it figured out,but remain silent and supportive of thot behavior because they don't want to seem like "haters" and like they are not supportive of so called "women":martin:.
I hope she continues on the right path,the only sad thing here is that she wasn't able to find a teacher earlier.
Women like this appreciate a man with mental capabilities,because they are used to seeing men in their lower pig like state.
SHe just needs to make the full transition.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
......:whoo:

High-key...I really feel like I could pull it off. I share her sentiment in regards to every child needs a father, and good women deserve a good man. :whoa: humble brag a bit.....but I think I really understand women. Like really tho. If all parties involved were emotionally mature and I were granted leadership of ....lets say 2 wives. I could do it....maybe even 3. :lupe:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just started following this broad before I saw this thread :mjlol:

Should've know that she was a former stripper turned woke thot :mjlol:

She still bad as fukk though :ohlawd:

:russ: I been following her for a minute and I ain’t know she’s a retired stripper...that explains a lot. One hour she’s preaching pro black consciousness and then the next she’s a thirst trapping thot. bytch is confused :francis:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB