Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It's called running game and she's running that 'conscious girl' game. If everything was as lovely as it sounded, you'd see her wifed up. No man is just going to pass up on a fine woman that happens to cook, clean, have that submissive personality, etc. She's talking about being one of many wives, but just about every pic is of her in a club outfit.

What happens is these club hoppers, instagram models, etc. start falling off, have a kid, etc. and the younger girls start getting more attention and they've ran up a huge check and need someone to foot the bill, they will come out with this sort of soothing rhetoric. Any man that's dealt with women long enough knows there's a huge difference between what they say and what they do. When they want something, they're liable to say anything and morph into the most pleasant creatures ever, but once they've got their loot procured, the real them comes out. Ain't no woman who is really feeling her man going to be cool with sharing him. It's something that they just have to deal with because that man they usually are feeling like crazy, 20 other women are doing the same thing.

That polygamy stuff sounds great on paper, but a lot of guys have enough problems taking care of and dealing with their one woman, much less multiple. The guy who can have and take care of multiple wives likely isn't going to be married to multiple women and expose himself to all that legal liability. He's going to have one wife and a bunch of side pieces like he's already doing.
Had Kevin Samuels not passed away, I would have thought it was him who wrote this.