6 Years Gym Progress

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
i prefer the first body :mjcry:
but the seconds face :patrice:

edit- wow this is the first mid thread OP has made that hasn't pissed me off out of the other 5 that did :ehh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
We've all seen anomalies. What's the point of leveling up? Are you or did you stay in the same weight class?
It's not a question of what I'm doing, it's what's I've seen.

Rarely do I see two fit people together like that.

Like those fitness chicks that do booty exercises 24/7? They're not dating fitness dudes. They're dating regular dudes.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
It's not a question of what I'm doing, it's what's I've seen.

Rarely do I see two fit people together like that.

Like those fitness chicks that do booty exercises 24/7? They're not dating fitness dudes. They're dating regular dudes.
Put on the shoes and tell me what you would do breh. I see people mostly dating what's in their league. Do you date down?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Put on the shoes and tell me what you would do breh. I see people mostly dating what's in their league. Do you date down?
Do you go to a gym? Do you follow normal chicks on IG who to the gym?

Look at who they're with.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Can't see instagram links no more, and when I click them it takes me to the login page :mjcry:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Your ad hominem strategy obviously wasn't working.

Now answer the question
Nah, just proof that you won't state your position which is something internal much like I relayed in my original post. Perhaps you haven't thought about it.
Don't go to the gym but I work out, don't follow fitness chicks but I peruse their pages. Not that I'm better than anyone. But I have a standard, I put time effort energy into my appearance/ lifestyle. I can not be in a partnership with someone who doesn't do the same. Oil and water.

Edit* 1 minute vid.

Last edited: