6 Years Gym Progress

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
whoever said she was cool on the first pic is a whole ass lie/lame. She went from fukkkkkkkk No to fukkkkk yes. No other way to put it
Never underestimate thirst, I see brehs around here with women who look like Honey boo boo’s mom

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel like she should never ever let the world know she used to be fat like delete all evidence this a whole new and different life

The day you got in shape is your new birthday. Use your new astrology sign as your new personality

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Anytime I see progress pics/videos I give respect anyway I can.

This country is too damn fat and it takes dedication and hard work to put in the work to burn it off, especially extreme cases like this. It's better than this constant therapy language trying to normalize unhealthy diets and lifestyles.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
whoever said she was cool on the first pic is a whole ass lie/lame. She went from fukkkkkkkk No to fukkkkk yes. No other way to put it
These people who say that shyt aren't anyway to be found when these people are in their 40s struggling with diabetes and heart issues, but they want to say all this fluffy bullshyt to make the person feel good about their habits and life even when it's actively hurting them. It's wack.

I'm not one of these dudes who goes out their way to make people feel bad and I don't treat overweight people poorly. But it's another thing, mostly women do, to tell them how beautiful they are and even say they are "healthy" and feeding delusion. Like I said, I don't hurt people but not out here lying either.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
6 year period and she is young, usually you get the crazy loose skin when it’s done in a shorter period of time + if you are older you have less collagen.

She could have got the surgery to remove it though :yeshrug:
I think that's more genetic too. You can see the signs of loose skin in big bıtches whether it's 10 yrs or 2.

Edit: surgery for sure

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I was about to say once a person undergoes such a transformation they’re typically not attracted to someone that would’ve liked the old self. Neither of those dudes look like they would appreciate/support her lifestyle.
Idk about that I've seen some bad fitness chicks with fat sloppy dudes and skinny lanky mfers who never touched a weight

And on the contrary I have seen some incredibly fit dudes with whales

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Idk about that I've seen some bad fitness chicks with fat sloppy dudes and skinny lanky mfers who never touched a weight

And on the contrary I have seen some incredibly fit dudes with whales
We've all seen anomalies. What's the point of leveling up? Are you or did you stay in the same weight class?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
naturally and decided not to stuff her face all the time? or Zempic?