Supporter
Daps
fukk that nikka.

Why?

IMG-6661.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

He doing some scummy shyt, but low-key I'm all in favour of anyone getting access to electricity/water by any means. Living/staying in a dark area with no electricity takes on a whole new meaning when it gets dark and the dusk settles.​

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The Wakanda like renders floating around online were wild :russ:

People are so gullible

• Haha
Reactions: TDT

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’d love to hear what happened with this because Akon is a good dude and I think he had great intentions. Now for the chinese who granted the credit line? Iunno

I bet the politics behind this may have gotten dangerous and/or Akon bit off more than he can chew.
I'm not economist but I think it's safe to say that he ain't have enough money to build no damn city. Folk will get a few million and start getting overambitious and feeling invisible. Like how birdman and them used to talk about tryna buy platinum spaceships. :russ:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I'm not economist but I think it's safe to say that he ain't have enough money to build no damn city. Folk will get a few million and start getting overambitious and feeling invisible. Like how birdman and them used to talk about tryna buy platinum spaceships. :russ:

Platinum spaceships is nasty work 😭😭😭

But yeah I thought he’d be able to secure funding especially after gaining the $1billion credit line from China for his solar project but I guess not 🫠

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Platinum spaceships is nasty work 😭😭😭

But yeah I thought he’d be able to secure funding especially after gaining the $1billion credit line from China for his solar project but I guess not 🫠
The banks saw that he ain't had a hit in 10 years and hit the :usure:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The fact that governments can’t get their shyt together and build something, but Akon, a single person was going to build a futuristic city is hilarious that anyone fell for that

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
So if Umar said he needed money to build a country it would've sounded better?

Sounds like starting with a school is a much more reachable goal.

The real issue is y'all move the goal post for every black person that isn't American and we see you for what you are.

Jealous leeches.
WTF? I am just saying comparing building a museum to a city is crazy. Why do you weirdos always resort to diaspora war. Common sense should tell you there is no comparison between the two…alas common sense on here is not so common.:comeon:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I was rooting for Akon to build the city, I was even thinking about fleeing America to Akon city.

But then I realized he stole the money and got a hair transplant and eye surgery:

sddefault.jpg