6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Being on the job market looking for a remote recruiter role scares the shyt out of me. Those roles basically don’t exist anymore. :mjcry:

I hope I can ride out this government contracting role out as long as possible, a few states we work with are in a budget crisis and once they start cutting I’ll eventually be thrown out on the street too :snoop:
Cut those rates Powell :damn:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Cut those rates Powell :damn:
Not gonna happen, they are using interest rates to keep Chinas financial well being in check. The less money we have to spend, the less trinkets and shyt we buy from China making them worse off. Yellen asked China to buy $400bil in debt and Ping said :pachaha:

Sucks, and it’s a risky play, but inflation still hasn’t cooled off good enough for the fed to make a fkn move :beli:

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had one of those long virtual on-site interviews today. I tired and kinda amped up at the same time.

I hope I get it. The team seems good and the job is at the right level for my skills.

I don't usually do thank you emails, but I always think they maybe I should. I've never gotten a job after sending them in the past, so I stopped doing them.
L after L.

:mjcry:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I’m so overworked right now. :sadcam:

Doing work on weekends just to keep up. They need to fill this role ASAP so I can get my life back. All these layoffs create a tone of work. Also impacting some of my projects because some people are no longer here.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Every time I look up there's another sign my team won't exist in less than 2 years. Ever had that situation when you try to get a clear answer about what's gonna happen in 6 months. And all you get is buzzwords and vagueries.

:francis:

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This job I'm about to interview for doesn't look great.

It's for a Client Platform Engineer role, but the description makes it sound like a Desktop Support gig with on-call responsibilities.

And it's intentionally confusing about remote work. It's 3 day in-office hybrid, but "remote for the right candidate." What a bunch of BS.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Maybe wrong thread but I got into Georgia Tech to get my Masters in Analytics. I'm hype, going to do the track thats closest to CS and maybe transfer.

I'm doing Data Scientist work now but don't have the title and my education is weakest part of my resume. This should help.

Shout out to @Rekkapryde . A long time ago on a Madden forum he gave me career advice when I was in undergrad. Cool that I end up at GT now.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Maybe wrong thread but I got into Georgia Tech to get my Masters in Analytics. I'm hype, going to do the track thats closest to CS and maybe transfer.

I'm doing Data Scientist work now but don't have the title and my education is weakest part of my resume. This should help.

Shout out to @Rekkapryde . A long time ago on a Madden forum he gave me career advice when I was in undergrad. Cool that I end up at GT now.
How much does the GT Masters cost? Ive considered it but haven't decided if I really want to do more schooling.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Good shyt fam!

:myman: