6 Certs, 6 Series, 6 Pack, 6 Women. What's Really...

What's Stopping You?

• I'm too lazy.

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • I don't believe in myself.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • The man is holding black people back.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • nikka, shut your dumbass up.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I'm already there, and I'm still working.

Votes: 21 27.6%

• Total voters

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Cats be scared to take that leap away from family, friends and the city, state and region they've called "home" forever....I see it often

Gotta go where life and opportunities and the money takes you. Only have one life to live

I just turned 27 and in the last 18 months alone I've jumped from TX, to SC, now to NC and at the end of the year making the permanent (?) move back to Cali finally

Not to mention all the states and cities and even other countries I got to see when I was in the Military

You absolutely right tho OP. Ain't shyt stopping most people. They are just a combination of being insecure, scared, misinformed, entitled and lazy

Dope thread

Absolutely. If you want to be where money is, have to get to the hubs. If it's tech, get out to Silicon Valley, Austi, etc. If it's government, get out to DMV, etc.

Finance, NYC, San Francisco, London, etc.

If a person wants to be an actor, they hit up LA and NY right? No one really questions it you know. Somehow people don't apply this to other fields though. :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man.... take that misc shyt back to bb.com breh.

You don't have to fukking do what those other people are doing to be happy with yourself. You basically want to do all that shyt for your ego not for the love of it. What is the point of doing all that shyt if you genuinely don't have a love for it. You're just basically saying do all that to basically have money and women where you can brag. Hell no. I don't want to be any of those Motherfukkers. Don't get me wrong. Having money is necessary for survival but none of that materialism, high school approval of others shyt thrills me.

Do what you love not to win the approval of others so you can have people going like you're the man. Otherwise you're gonna be unhappy as fukk.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to school for CIS(Comp. Information Systems) in Sept :win:

What are some certs I can study for on my own time and take? :lupe:

Also how does a breh get in the door entry level wise? Like where these brehs starting off at? I'll be living in the Seattle area if that helps.

:feedme:
Till you get that tolerance thru the roof

:mjcry:

Real shyt..I can drink a 24oz all black dark roast,colombian or some shyt and take a nap afterwards....

However when i'm desperate to stay up them Starbucks with extra shots work..shyt is crack :wtf: They expensive so I rarely drink em...

A venti carmel machiatto was $9.50 with 8 shots total....shyt work tho :ahh:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Man.... take that misc shyt back to bb.com breh.

You don't have to fukking do what those other people are doing to be happy with yourself. You basically want to do all that shyt for your ego not for the love of it. What is the point of doing all that shyt if you genuinely don't have a love for it. You're just basically saying do all that to basically have money and women where you can brag. Hell no. I don't want to be any of those Motherfukkers. Don't get me wrong. Having money is necessary for survival but none of that materialism, high school approval of others shyt thrills me.

Do what you love not to win the approval of others so you can have people going like you're the man. Otherwise you're gonna be unhappy as fukk.

Fuuuucck outta my thread then. :camby:

This is for people who are trying to be above-average.

I'm going to school for CIS(Comp. Information Systems) in Sept :win:

What are some certs I can study for on my own time and take? :lupe:

Also how does a breh get in the door entry level wise? Like where these brehs starting off at? I'll be living in the Seattle area if that helps.

:feedme:

You can study and take Network+, Security+ (recommended), and CCNA (recommended) for basic networking and security knowledge.

You can get on the Microsoft track for basic/intermediate Microsoft OS knowledge.

Linux+ or LPIC track for basic/intermediate Linux OS knowledge.

Get your foot in the door by grabbing a cert or two and applying to as many entry level jobs as you can. :win:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Well not six figure but close... However I love in Canada.. So its pretty much the equivalent for u guys compared to mybcost of living

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuuuucck outta my thread then. :camby:

This is for people who are trying to be above-average.

You can study and take Network+, Security+ (recommended), and CCNA (recommended) for basic networking and security knowledge.

You can get on the Microsoft track for basic/intermediate Microsoft OS knowledge.

Linux+ or LPIC track for basic/intermediate Linux OS knowledge.

Get your foot in the door by grabbing a cert or two and applying to as many entry level jobs as you can. :win:

How old are you? You must be someone who is under 25 that hasn't experienced life yet.

You can't be above average but you can be yourself. That's why your thread is a huge joke because you're follow someone else's dream and not building your own lane.

Not hating on you making money but the whole premise of what you're saying.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
How old are you? You must be someone who is under 25 that hasn't experienced life yet.
You can't be above average but you can be yourself. That's why your thread is a huge joke because you're follow someone else's dream and not building your own lane.
Not hating on you making money but the whole premise of what you're saying.

Wrong. Wrong again.

Like I said, get the fuuucck gone. This ain't for you. Ignored.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
6 Certs/Education/Self education - Working towards
6 Series - I could buy. But I am minimalist and choose money/wealth over materials
6 Pack- Health is very important to me. Have six pack looking to pack on more lean muscle
6 Women - Don't really care honestly. Talking to a few and that's it

I like the premise of this thread. For majority of guys nothing is stopping you. You are actually stronger, smarter than you think

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
6 Certs/Education/Self education - Working towards
6 Series - I could buy. But I am minimalist and choose money/wealth over materials
6 Pack- Health is very important to me. Have six pack looking to pack on more lean muscle
6 Women - Don't really care honestly. Talking to a few and that's it

I like the premise of this thread. For majority of guys nothing is stopping you. You are actually stronger, smarter than you think

:salute: On point. No one knows how far they can go unless they push themselves to get there. Your parents, your teachers, popular media, they all scrambled your brain, gave you fears and doubts. Not trying to sound hokey, but it is what it is.