6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I'm 5'10" and I definitely wouldn't want to be 6'8".
full

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Envy is a feminine trait, if you feeling a way then you prolly got hella estrogen in your blood :russ:

Props to breh for profiting off the attributes that God blessed him with. Got dudes talm bout he should be playing sports like that's the only way to make money as a tall breh. That's the closed off mentality that's fkn up the community now.:aicmon:

In terms of his height, man I'm 6'2.5 in shape and i personally wouldn't wanna be any taller, MAX 6'4 no cope im content. At his height, not only is he gonna get stared at 24/7 but also the inconvenience of little leg room, limited shoes in your size, ducking not hit your head constantly, people asking you stupid questions like u in the league, ",how tall are u" etc

In terms of hoes, you just need one or a combo of money, clout or good looks. Height does helps a lot but theres tons of <6ft dudes running through broads. These threads always expose nikkas that are insecure or don't get play regularly cause if you get women you not triggered by breh. How you man letting another random man make you feel inadequate?:mjlol:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Envy is a feminine trait, if you feeling a way then you prolly got hella estrogen in your blood :russ:

Props to breh for profiting off the attributes that God blessed him with. Got dudes talm bout he should be playing sports like that's the only way to make money as a tall breh. That's the closed off mentality that's fkn up the community now.:aicmon:

In terms of his height, man I'm 6'2.5 in shape and i personally wouldn't wanna be any taller, MAX 6'4 no cope im content. At his height, not only is he gonna get stared at 24/7 but also the inconvenience of little leg room, limited shoes in your size, ducking not hit your head constantly, people asking you stupid questions like u in the league, ",how tall are u" etc

In terms of hoes, you just need one or a combo of money, clout or good looks. Height does helps a lot but theres tons of <6ft dudes running through broads. These threads always expose nikkas that are insecure or don't get play regularly cause if you get women you not triggered by breh. How you man letting another random man make you feel inadequate?:mjlol:

My nikka..fukk you, respectively.

Im average height but my insecurities is screaming reading a tall nikka like you post. Shoot me the address my nikka im tryna squabble

nikkas over here talkin about runnin thru hoes while i get none..p*ssy ass nikkas mayne

:mjcry: