6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

africngiant

All Star
Daps
The insecurity in here :wow:
now i get why nikkas be giving me bs for no reason. i don’t fw this guy either

im more unactualized than this nikka, hence my jealousy
:mjgrin:
plus i live in the middle of nowhere = no conversions

i went to houston & was getting numbers and a lap dance but got too drunk and had to leave early before i could smash smh.

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
To be fair, Arizona is easy mode for the US, but he would do well in most states anyway, and decent on the east coast. East Coast is the hardest of all.
I dunno if its like this for anyone else, but DC women are probably the women I do worst with. NYC, Miami, Atlanta, Philly, I can at least get them on a date. DC women, shoosh...feel like you have to be important, lol

africngiant

All Star
Daps
shout out to dude. never seen his content before, but salute to any brotha out there live in the field approaching these broads :salute:

but height aint the cheat mode people make it out to be. it's the energy you give off WITH your height. my closest friend is 6'7, 6'8 but doesn't have them choosing on a crazy level

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
osUZtFt.jpeg

The creh later went on to his ADOS burner account on Twitter and posted 55 Anti-Tether memes

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I dunno if it’s like this for anyone else, but DC women are probably the women I do worst with. NYC, Miami, Atlanta, Philly, I can at least get them on a date. DC women, shoosh...feel like you have to be important, lol
i heard dc women bougie from my cousin who lives there but never been out there like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to be honest. If you’re a black man in Arizona you can pull broads. The black population is small out there unless you an athlete or something. They just want the D. Thing is it’s real hot out there no way I’d live in a desert.
This is true.Especially in the 90's/early 2000's when most of the cities in AZ still had a small town feel.A bunch of transplants hit the spot, and now they're turning shyt out.You run into a bunch of people from Cali, TX, Chi, and surprisingly NY.Can't underestimate how dark it can get.Some of the most foul birds/coldest killers have landing spots in AZ.They see it as a low key rest haven...But what you said has a lot of merit.First time my family moved to AZ, I was in 6th grade.Fresh from Cali.All the chicks at my middle school was hounding me relentlessly.It's like they can just sense it in your essence.They knew I was from a different state almost immediately.

They'd always guess I was from back east "Are you from NY!?:gladbron:".Had me walking around feeling like a Kryptonian.Of course, I had some hating azz, desert dwelling dusties hating on your boy.Had to throw em from the shoulders a few times.From Mexicans to Natives and even a few brehs.They wasn't feeling the whole "California boy!" thing.Simply because some chick they liked was trying to fukk with me.I even had a Mexican dude straight up tell me "Hey foo, you need to hurry up and pick a girl, aye.You're holding it up for the rest of us".Easiest chicks I've ever been around.I dont think they're as advanced as Cali chicks in terms of freakness, but they seem to have more sexual fever.Simple nympho type 304's who just fukk for pleasure.A Cali chick might be playing you out your socks.AZ chicks just want your cock.Let me stop with this tangent