6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

lib123

All Star
Daps
Lol never understood why dudes get triggered by this. I'm a younger breh but I've never hated on or looked up to dudes like OP who can pull easily. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses in life. And one could argue now it’s easier to pull since most dudes are more scared to approach. Also a lot of the dudes like guy in the video end up in BM drama like this dude:

If you look at dudes with serious wealth, they probably wouldn't have become as successful as they became if they were able to easily pull women when they were younger and would’ve gotten distracted.

Last edited:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Would I rather be 5’8” or 6’8”?
thinking-mj.gif

:ohhh:

Barry Sanders is a 5'8" NFL HoFer that can still Dunk a basketball....

Never seen a 6'8" running back. Probably Can't get pads low enough and probably can't get their hips down to make crisp cuts.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
shout out to dude. never seen his content before, but salute to any brotha out there live in the field approaching these broads :salute:

but height aint the cheat mode people make it out to be. it's the energy you give off WITH your height. my closest friend is 6'7, 6'8 but doesn't have them choosing on a crazy level
Do they have a cameraman following them around, dressed like an NBA player with diamonds on their neck?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true.Especially in the 90's/early 2000's when most of the cities in AZ still had a small town feel.A bunch of transplants hit the spot, and now they're turning shyt out.You run into a bunch of people from Cali, TX, Chi, and surprisingly NY.Can't underestimate how dark it can get.Some of the most foul birds/coldest killers have landing spots in AZ.They see it as a low key rest haven...But what you said has a lot of merit.First time my family moved to AZ, I was in 6th grade.Fresh from Cali.All the chicks at my middle school was hounding me relentlessly.It's like they can just sense it in your essence.They knew I was from a different state almost immediately.

They'd always guess I was from back east "Are you from NY!?:gladbron:".Had me walking around feeling like a Kryptonian.Of course, I had some hating azz, desert dwelling dusties hating on your boy.Had to throw em from the shoulders a few times.From Mexicans to Natives and even a few brehs.They wasn't feeling the whole "California boy!" thing.Simply because some chick they liked was trying to fukk with me.I even had a Mexican dude straight up tell me "Hey foo, you need to hurry up and pick a girl, aye.You're holding it up for the rest of us".Easiest chicks I've ever been around.I dont think they're as advanced as Cali chicks in terms of freakness, but they seem to have more sexual fever.Simple nympho type 304's who just fukk for pleasure.A Cali chick might be playing you out your socks.AZ chicks just want your cock.Let me stop with this tangent
Yeah if you a black dude they just wanna see what you about you . I used to date a Native American/mexican broad from out in Mesa for 3 years. I would go visit she would be all up on me out in public. Chicks would wave and smile she would get mad try to hold hands. I’m like “it’s hot”. But Phoenix a low key chill spot.