[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You're the one writing paragraphs.... It's no wonder TSC is laughed at by the rest of the board. You're in here making baseless statements about black women for some daps :mjlol:
I need to stress this.

you
are
a
bytch.

there. no more paragraphs to force your brain to work extra hard and burn calories trying to process multisyllabic words or complex terminology like hyperbole.

Don't talk about my fukking family, either. My grandmother - a black woman worth protecting - just got an advance in her cancer diagnosis and I got extra rage ready you bytch ass fukking fraud running around desperate for people's attention trying to act like you're a TSC heel when you're just the person we fukking laugh at for falling off so fukking hard as a poster.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart:
go fukk yourself.
preferably with a broken bottle.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't fukk with someone calling me a c00n or a 'racist mexican'.
Most especially considering how much I've done for my actual community that nikkas on here just posture about doing.
He said what he said.
He can stand on it.

I'm standing on it right now. If you want to say some dumb shyt, you are getting CALLED OUT... :umad:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I need to stress this.

you
are
a
bytch.

there. no more paragraphs to force your brain to work extra hard and burn calories trying to process multisyllabic words or complex terminology like hyperbole.

Don't talk about my fukking family, either. My grandmother - a black woman worth protecting - just got an advance in her cancer diagnosis and I got extra rage ready you bytch ass fukking fraud running around desperate for people's attention trying to act like you're a TSC heel when you're just the person we fukking laugh at for falling off so fukking hard as a poster.

go fukk yourself.

damn man sorry to hear that :mjcry: i'ma toss some prayers up for your gma my g

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I need to stress this.

you
are
a
bytch.

go fukk yourself.

Explain to me...... what ANY OF THIS... has to do with what YOU SAID..... what YOU SAID.... remember.... I didn't say shyt until you started trying to get some jokes off for cacs on here..

That's what YOU are doing. I hope everything works out for your grandmother and your family and I mean that sincerely, but don't ever come at me sideways when I'm one of the only people that post in TSC who actually cares about people.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I need to stress this.

you
are
a
bytch.

go fukk yourself.

Hope your grandmother goes super Cena on the cancer. fukk cancer