[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
man that period where she had abs and was getting cake thrown on her in the E was such a fukking weird period.

I'm glad she bounced back, grabbed some delivery and found her inner fukkery.

yeah that one interview she did where she was sounded like Amy Winehouse had me worried for a sec :picard:

now she bounced back nicely doing some of the best character work outta anybody in the whole company :obama:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ever since AEW went back to the tunnels they’ve just said fukk it for doing any special kind of stage for PPVs

For some reason…. I always preferred when the ramp is the same height as the ring or where it bridges per se. Like how they used to do it in WCW and occasionally ECW.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
couple years ago, Jay White woulda been an import from NJPW and been thrown into a multi-man match with minimal fanfare and been the least-over member of his squad.

And now... Jay White would be a home talent for AEW... likely thrown into a multi-man match with minimal fanfare as the least-over member of his squad NOT NAMED Colton Gunn.

What a level-up for Switchblade :blessed:

NJPW gaijin! You too could have this. Come on over to Jacksonville, and take this money they givin out!