[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I hate that you are a 49ers fan. you remind me of some of the racist Mexicans at the games.
nikkas whole-ass idiots in here lately, jumping out windows calling nikkas terms that would get them pressed in RL for some internet flowers from... who? Candy Corn Cattle and the rest of the white AEW 'sickos?'

THAT is c00n shyt. Over here dancing fake-militant and poppin ass for white papa for kekes over Baby Oil Grapple Theatre. Despicable.

I remind you of... racist mexicans... for laughing that someone who complained about being called a 'black wrestler' doesn't have black friends. Meanwhile, I've been black for every moment of going on 4 decades, my family were OG Oakland panthers and I actually was out there throwing tear gas cans back at protests for my people. While you just on here talking shyt because someone made fun of your fave

You need a fukking intervention.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nikkas whole-ass idiots in here lately, jumping out windows calling nikkas terms that would get them pressed in RL for some internet flowers from... who?

Stop making pathetic attempts at "humor" to tear down a black woman... when you have no basis for the statement... Who are you trying to giggle with? Some cacs?

:mjlol: You need help... your family should slap some sense into you for acting that way.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'd rather have seen Stat and Willow not interact in a ring until it was time to throw down.
Anything this match could add to make that better, is immediately countered by how much you throw away giving this away on a tag match with people who won't even be here next week.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT