[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wish that was MJF out there and that MF asked him about “storylines”

Would’ve went off on him rightfully so

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
From what I watched:

-MJF vs Hechicero: Mid opener, kinda disappointed that Max just went for a couple of house show spots and not much else. Hechicero should've heel'd it up since the start considering that spot was the only real highlight of the match.

-Danielson vs Shingo: Very good match. Interesting how they mixed some fast paced stuff with that early sequence and then slowed it down to the work on Dragon's neck. Nigel's hating might've been his best work yet on this one.

-Toni vs Mina: This was good enough, it helped they only went like 10 minutes so they could tight it up. Mina is hot as fukk.

-Saw the final minutes of ZSJ/OC and the Ladder match, don't have much to say about them.

-Mercedes vs Vaquer:
banderachilena.gif
dope performance by Steph. She looked hot as hell as well. Mercedes continues to show how good of a worker she is. Knew how to showcase her opponent and make the match better.

-Swerve vs Ospreay: Exactly what it had to be :blessed: a great match that can be chapter 1 of a much longer and epic rivalry that can help the company, they badly need this kind of stuff to make fans want to see future matches that have a special meaning. Also, this was probably the best Jim Ross I've heard in like a decade.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tony, what are your thoughts on how other leagues do non linear media with tv as well as streaming.

Tony: let me go on some rant about how successful the 3 ppv events before this were so great and had great numbers themselves.

:stopitslime:

I would like to know what percentage of the viewers just in here paid for the ppv. Cuz it seems like most were on streams. Now I know WBD owns max so that makes it easier to do on there. Not sure what their monthly subscription is but I'm sure they can draw a lot more subscribers cuz people would likely pay that and get everything, not just a wrestling event, then having to hope the streams don't get cut off.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
-Swerve vs Ospreay: Exactly what it had to be :blessed: a great match that can be chapter 1 of a much longer and epic rivalry that can help the company, they badly need this kind of stuff to make fans want to see future matches that have a special meaning. Also, this was probably the best Jim Ross I've heard in like a decade.
the build for the match was fukkin good too. And there were some idiots here saying Toni/Mina was better because of the rating numbers. :mjlol: