[6/28/23] AEW Dynamite from Hamilton, Ontario: Forbidden Door Fallout and the Road to Wembley begins

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm just watching the segment with "Jungle Man" Jack Perry and he's got potential if they let him be sleazy and grimey to the fullest. Now I know they won't do this but since he won't come out to that piff "Tarzan" theme anymore I would want him to start coming out to this theme:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dead: at Swerve & Keith Lee teaming again before even having a singles match after they split like 7 months ago
This is the kinda shyt mfs talmbout. Snowman books like his name dictates. Like he's on drugs. And these partners were randomly drawn? What's the odds?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Not off to a good start, sir. :mjlol:

He's admitted that he's not good at promos, but the chase was the best part of the segment. I'm not gonna judge a career babyface off one heel promo when there's guys the same age as him being called the best heel in wrestling based off segments away from the ring

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
This is the kinda shyt mfs talmbout. Snowman books like his name dictates. Like he's on drugs. And these partners were randomly drawn? What's the odds?

No different than the odds of 2 guys feuding in a Royal Rumble coming out back to back or when there's an empty ring.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No different than the odds of 2 guys feuding in a Royal Rumble coming out back to back or when there's an empty ring.
Breh. Cole and MidJF and Swerve/Lee are partners randomly just out of nowhere. The whatsboutism here is disgusting. I watch AEW more than the E which is ppv only for me. Nobody is talking about them but here you go. Instead of addressing the issue it's "ok but look over there. " this being the auto response 90% of the time here is pathetic. Try to do better.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Breh. Cole and MidJF and Swerve/Lee are partners randomly just out of nowhere. The whatsboutism here is disgusting. I watch AEW more than the E which is ppv only for me. Nobody is talking about them but here you go. Instead of addressing the issue it's "ok but look over there. " this being the auto response 90% of the time here is pathetic. Try to do better.

It's wrestling, shyt NEVER makes logical sense. If Khan went full Battlebowl, then the criticism would've been "he's putting random teams together with no heat"

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Show started off hot and fizzled out

Mox vs ishii was great tho as expected :obama:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's wrestling, shyt NEVER makes logical sense. If Khan went full Battlebowl, then the criticism would've been "he's putting random teams together with no heat"
And lying to boot. I hate to do as you did but look at the Bloodline. That is over because for the most part it makes sense. BB would've at least felt like it was up to chance and hey maybe new interesting stories can form from that like pairings of the Bar did for Cesaro and Sheamus or Kenny and Hangmayne who are the best team in AEW history imo. But this feels heavy handed and lazy but if you like it...eat

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
And lying to boot. I hate to do as you did but look at the Bloodline. That is over because for the most part it makes sense. BB would've at least felt like it was up to chance and hey maybe new interesting stories can form from that like pairings of the Bar did for Cesaro and Sheamus or Kenny and Hangmayne who are the best team in AEW history imo. But this feels heavy handed and lazy but if you like it...eat

It's a lie to say that most shyt in wrestling doesn't make sense? Someone on Twitter brought up Lethal Lottery at Slamboree 96 which had Flair and Savage teaming up against Eddie and Arn in one of the matches with Arn and Flair beating the shyt out of their partners:russ:

I'm just happy Swerve is getting some angles, even if it's a tag match involving guys he's got beef with