[6/28/23] AEW Dynamite from Hamilton, Ontario: Forbidden Door Fallout and the Road to Wembley begins

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Show was pretty fun, in the building. Ethan Page got a monster pop in the dark match with Preston Vance. Mox vs Ishii was :whoo:. There were a bunch of CM Punk chants during Elite vs Dark Order. Garcia dancing while standing on Keith Lee's back :mjlol: Jungle Boy diving into the car :laff:

I saw Sting jumping off the ladder and was :picard: at the time. Then this morning I listen to Pollock and Ting and they open the show talking about he bust his whole shyt up. :damn:

We were sat behind the two guys in their mid 40's to early 50's, who were convinced that everything they shouted was comedy gold :comeon:

One of them had the most basic bytch 'MJF Sucks' sign, which he held up repeatedly, until an audience member walking past said "Nah, bro - MJF The GOAT :umad:" Man rolled his sign up, but the rubberband back on it and never showed it again on some :mjcry:

2 hours flew past, though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mox, Jericho, Jungle Boy, and Dark Order need a break.
I'd say maybe he'll get it after Blood and Guts but then they have a 4-week span coming up of All In, All Out, and Grand Slam so he's not getting a break until the fall at the earliest.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Show was pretty fun, in the building. Ethan Page got a monster pop in the dark match with Preston Vance. Mox vs Ishii was :whoo:. There were a bunch of CM Punk chants during Elite vs Dark Order. Garcia dancing while standing on Keith Lee's back :mjlol: Jungle Boy diving into the car :laff:

I saw Sting jumping off the ladder and was :picard: at the time. Then this morning I listen to Pollock and Ting and they open the show talking about he bust his whole shyt up. :damn:

We were sat behind the two guys in their mid 40's to early 50's, who were convinced that everything they shouted was comedy gold :comeon:

One of them had the most basic bytch 'MJF Sucks' sign, which he held up repeatedly, until an audience member walking past said "Nah, bro - MJF The GOAT :umad:" Man rolled his sign up, but the rubberband back on it and never showed it again on some :mjcry:

2 hours flew past, though.
I wish they would give Ethan Page a push. He's good on the mic and a good enough in-ring worker that he can be a solid mid-card guy. Plus he seems extremely likeable in real life so it would be nice to see a good guy get rewarded.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
1bee9f8781d14e67f73bf34baf9e10371c815997.gif

:russ:Jack about to cook
Not off to a good start, sir. :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wish they would give Ethan Page a push. He's good on the mic and a good enough in-ring worker that he can be a solid mid-card guy. Plus he seems extremely likeable in real life so it would be nice to see a good guy get rewarded.

Surprised they haven't done more with him given this Canadian trip they're currently on, especially since he's from Hamilton and shows last night and tonight are taking place there.