[6/28/23] AEW Dynamite from Hamilton, Ontario: Forbidden Door Fallout and the Road to Wembley begins

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Darby is really an awful influence

Us older little Stingers can’t handle this shyt anymore

I don't know why everyone is surprised. Darby a hoodlum and Stang said he was one too. Darby told him he wants to be down with the set, he gotta do some hoodlum shyt from time to time:yeshrug:. Darby said: "time to earn your stripes old man:demonic:"

:russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I don't know why everyone is surprised. Darby a hoodlum and Stang said he was one too. Darby told him he wants to be down with the set, he gotta do some hoodlum shyt from time to time:yeshrug:. Darby said: "time to earn your stripes old man:demonic:"

And It’s not like Sting just started this shyt yesterday. :dead:

Dude shouldn’t be doing this shyt tho. :damn: :why:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

Ain’t nobody surprised. :birdman:

We scared! He can’t keep doing this shyt

:damn::damn:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’m finishing this up now (on the second to last match) and Sting is gonna really get fukked up lol. I saw the table spot from dynamite and on here Sammy botched the cutter on him.