[6/28/23] AEW Dynamite from Hamilton, Ontario: Forbidden Door Fallout and the Road to Wembley begins

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He beat Okada while champ
He beat Omega while champ
He beat Roddy for the ROH tv title

He’s fukked up Nakamura, Naito, Tanahashi, Cedric Alexander, etc.

But you clearly don’t know anything about him aside from what AEW has conditioned their fans to see him & Suzuki as, Losers.

You clearly didn’t watch him outside of his AEW appearances, But whatever :manny:
I’ve been watching NJ since 2017. Ive watched a few matches prior to 2017. I’ve seen him wrestle live several times. I honestly don’t know why you’re so defensive about this and trying to use meaningless non-title matches as an excuse for some reason I don’t even know. :dead:

And how the fukk would I know dudes history if I was just watching him in AEW? :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
"Jungle Boy" in defeat from spite has transformed into a "Jungle Man", I know Christian Cage saw that heel turn and was immediately like
full

full
"Even though Jungleboy is a piece of shyt, I respect him. No, honestly I do... he is a piece of shyt, but at least he learned what I taught him. Do you know who I don't respect? Taz. What kind of a father sits in a chair, and watches his boy getting punked and doesn't do anything? What kind of a father doesn't teach his son how to wrestle, but instead hands him off to an American Nightmare, who abandons him? No don't get up Taz, you stay there you orange gremlin because truth be told... you should already be six feet under because your a dead beat."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’ve been watching NJ since 2017. Ive watched a few matches before I got into NJ. I’ve seen him wrestle live several times. I honestly don’t know why you’re so defensive about this and trying to use meaningless non-title matches as an excuse for some reason I don’t even know. :dead:
Im being defensive but you been called out numerous times in the past few days for your AEW dikk eating and jumped in an A & B conversation….

giphy.gif

Enjoy your day bro 👍

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
full
"Even though Jungleboy is a piece of shyt, I respect him. No, honestly I do... he is a piece of shyt, but at least he learned what I taught him. Do you know who I don't respect? Taz. What kind of a father sits in a chair, and watches his boy getting punked and doesn't do anything? What kind of a father doesn't teach his son how to wrestle, but instead hands him off to an American Nightmare, who abandons him? No don't get up Taz, you stay there you orange gremlin because truth be told... you should already be six feet under because your a dead beat."
:russ:I can imagine Christian saying all of that exactly, afterwards if he walks to the commentary booth and asks Taz to pick a hand then quickly
slap-rickjames.gif
Christian Cage will become the GOAT.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
full
:laff::laff::laff::laff: