[6/28/23] AEW Dynamite from Hamilton, Ontario: Forbidden Door Fallout and the Road to Wembley begins

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
In kayfabe, no way Ishii should ever beat Moxley. Ishii never done anything higher as a singles grappler in New Japan than win the NEVER Openweight. Meanwhile Moxley is a 3x AEW champion and is a WWE Grand Slam Champion.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
In kayfabe, no way Ishii should ever beat Moxley. Ishii never done anything higher as a singles grappler in New Japan than win the NEVER Openweight. Meanwhile Moxley is a 3x AEW champion and is a WWE Grand Slam Champion.
But its cool for MJF who never held a singles title before to beat him for the world title? :unimpressed:

Silkk

Daps
You’re really trying to compare a journeyman to a rising talent that has more stock value in the company he’s in. :snoop:
Ishii has been in New Japan since 2004…What the fukk are you talking about?

Silkk

Daps
In Kayfabe, Adam Cole should never beat ANYONE. Adam Cole is Cheeseburger with a catchphrase and white skin :skip:

Silkk

Daps
Yeah, because the NEVER openweight title is the main championship in NJ. :dead:

Dude holding the Rev Pro title is the only main belt he’ll ever hold.
If you cool standing in your ignorance thats fine.

Im not debating you on it though :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If you cool standing in your ignorance thats fine.

Im not debating you on it though :manny:
I don’t know what I’m “ignorant” about. If anything you’re coming off like the ignorant one.

In American English, a journeyman or journeywoman is an athlete who is technically competent but unable to excel.
You’re gonna tell me that’s not Ishii? Homie didn’t even get a run with the IC belt. :usure:

Silkk

Daps
I don’t know what I’m “ignorant” about. If anything you’re coming off like the ignorant one.

You’re gonna tell me that’s not Ishii? Homie didn’t even get a run with the IC belt. :usure:
He beat Okada while champ
He beat Omega while champ
He beat Roddy for the ROH tv title

He’s fukked up Nakamura, Naito, Tanahashi, Cedric Alexander, etc.

But you clearly don’t know anything about him aside from what AEW has conditioned their fans to see him & Suzuki as, Losers.

You clearly didn’t watch him outside of his AEW appearances, But whatever :manny: