[6/26/24] AEW Dynamite: Jay White/Fenix, Ospreay & Swerve vs. Gates of Agony, BCC/LIJ, KOR/ZSJ, PAWG Patrol Alert, and more!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like they doing Dynamite and taping Collision tomorrow as well. Vaquer vs Frost got announced for Collision so I can see her confronting Mercedes on Dynamite as well.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Looks like we get a promo segment from Garcia on Dynamite followed by a match on Collision vs. fellow Buffalo native the Butcher

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Looks like they doing Dynamite and taping Collision tomorrow as well. Vaquer vs Frost got announced for Collision so I can see her confronting Mercedes on Dynamite as well.
Since it's taped, I'm thinking it will be a Stardom girl. There's 3 notable names not working the Stardom show this weekend if I remember correctly - Tam Nakano, Suzu Suzuki, and Momo Watanabe.

Even if Kamille isn't a big name signing, still don't think it would be fair to her to debut her on a taped show if they want to make it a surprise debut.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This p*ssy ass booking is why I haven’t really watched this show in weeks. You got:

Bryan Danielson
Jon Moxley
Samoa Joe
Will Ospreay
Okada
Swerve
Christian
MJF
Jay White
Hangman
Jericho…
Etc.

And instead of giving us great tv main events between them continue to book bum matches and trios matches where the outcome is never in doubt :snoop:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This p*ssy ass booking is why I haven’t really watched this show in weeks. You got:

Bryan Danielson
Jon Moxley
Samoa Joe
Will Ospreay
Okada
Swerve
Christian
MJF
Jay White
Hangman
Jericho…
Etc.

And instead of us giving us great tv main events between them continue to book bum matches and trios matches where the outcome is never in doubt :snoop:
Why do you keep wanting to see JEricho? It's been ages since that man didn't look and wrestle like a sack of potatoes.

Silkk

Daps
Why do you keep wanting to see JEricho? It's been ages since that man didn't look and wrestle like a sack of potatoes.
Show me another post where I say I want to see Jericho :comeon:

My point is he’s still a big star. Jericho challenging for either IWGP, AEW World, or International title would be a better marquee main event than 90% of the bullshyt that’s main evented AEW TV this year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Show me another post where I say I want to see Jericho :comeon:

My point is he’s still a big star. Jericho challenging for either IWGP, AEW World, or International title would be a better marquee main event than 90% of the bullshyt that’s main evented AEW TV this year.
If you told me a ritual sacrifice would guarantee that Jericho never appeared on my TV again, I would put it under consideration

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If you told me hell was me having to watch Jericho matches for the rest of my life then I would start on a quest to becoming a Buddhist monk. Going the whole nine yards with it, giving up my old life, going to Tibet, whatever it required, I'm doing it.

Silkk

Daps
I get Tony doesn’t want to do fucck finishes but i’d honestly take those over clean finishes in bum matches or throwaway trios matches.

The only match I can even really recall AEW doing on this type of level was MJF vs Omega

Silkk

Daps
I don't know about the other bums but over Hechicero? Nah you crazy :russ:
Fucck that nikka. Only random i like that he brought in was El Vikingo and even then he’s dropped the ball cause I only remember seeing him in one or two singles matches since he came in vs Omega

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fucck that nikka. Only random i like that he brought in was El Vikingo and even then he’s dropped the ball cause I only remember seeing him in one or two singles matches since he came in vs Omega

Yeah it sucks that he got hurt. Hopefully he able to come back soon.