[6/26/24] AEW Dynamite: Jay White/Fenix, Ospreay & Swerve vs. Gates of Agony, BCC/LIJ, KOR/ZSJ, PAWG Patrol Alert, and more!

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
He’s still a big star. Jericho challenging for either IWGP, AEW World, or International title would be a better marquee main event than 90% of the bullshyt that’s main evented AEW TV this year.
But what does his star power matter when the product he delivers is mediocre at best?

Let's not get hung up on trying to put Jericho in a spot he should never be in again.

We've had this conversation before. TK doesn't seem to put his stars in matches vs each other on weekly TV. He doesn't know how to balance his acts out that way. No need to harp on in like you're doing.

:yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But what does his star power matter when the product he delivers is mediocre at best?

Let's not get hung up on trying to put Jericho in a spot he should never be in again.

We've had this conversation before. TK doesn't seem to put his stars in matches vs each other on weekly TV. He doesn't know how to balance his acts out that way. No need to harp on in like you're doing.

:yeshrug:
True. I just stopped tuning in :manny:

Also bought every ppv the first two years and honestly couldn’t name the last one I did :ld: