[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm gonna be in Minneapolis this weekend, shyt I wish this came on next week, I'll have to avoid these fukking spoilers all weekend

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot more options if Ospray wins to close the show. You can have Callis show up and help him...or try to recruit after he wins (which could lead to either Omega beating him up or Ospreay saying no, to get a big pop). You can have all of Kenny's rivalries clash and Ibushi making a save.

After Okada wins there's not a lot more you can do booking wise besides him celebrating.
Doubt ibushi shows up on this show since he has beef with NJPW

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Doubt ibushi shows up on this show since he has beef with NJPW
Ibushi is literally a wild card, breh can show up anywhere whenever he feels like it :pachaha: we do know the dude that caused the rift between New Japan and Kota is gone or has been demoted to a nothing position though, so it all comes down to 1) Kota wanting to be a part of all of this and 2) AEW offering him enough for him to sign whatever deal is needed.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Looking at the card I gotta admit that even though I'm an unashamed Elite stan I gotta root for the BCC on sunday :banderas:Wheeler and Shota together is a scary sight...
giphy.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The efficiency and smoothness of this burial is magnificent

The Japanese are so honorable, even when they diss you

“I don‘t think he made for a good opponent. It seems he did not do his very best. A more qualified competitor would have made for a better challenge. He was unable to bring out the best in me.”

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ibushi is literally a wild card, breh can show up anywhere whenever he feels like it :pachaha: we do know the dude that caused the rift between New Japan and Kota is gone or has been demoted to a nothing position though, so it all comes down to 1) Kota wanting to be a part of all of this and 2) AEW offering him enough for him to sign whatever deal is needed.
Wasn’t tracking that the guy is not in his position. TK would still have to clear it with NJPW for him to appear on Forbidden Door. If anything, he’ll most likely pop up after the PPV.