[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My dirtsheet brehs are they really doing Punk and Kenta setup tomorrow on Dynamite? I seen Kenta take jabs, they drumming up interest?

Suddenly the broken ankle doesn’t seem too bad. :manny:

Broken ankle >>>>>> broken neck

This, plus if they are really going to do a Paige/Sasha you almost cost me my career angle it needs hella more build than for a Forbidden Door..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not necessarily. Forbidden Door II is only available for order on NJPW World to Japanese users. So they'll make some money off that but not sure how much.

Also, I'm sure they do get a split of the gate and other PPV buys elsewhere but I haven't seen what the split is.
There's little to no money gained in those NJ World subscription, counting that as "New Japan are getting theirs" is not it :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's little to no money gained in those NJ World subscription, counting that as "New Japan are getting theirs" is not it :pachaha:

When Mercedes showed up they gained 40,000-50,000 subs based just on that from fans outside of the U.S. But again, this PPV is only available on NJPW World for Japanese viewers.

If you live in the U.S. you still have to use Bleacher Report App or buy it on Fite through VPN.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I can easily seen them winning three of the top four. Sanada and MJF are obviously winning. Ospreay and Okada winning are not hard to see, but I think the US title match is the biggest 50/50 one here. Danielson seems to be in out over everyone else mode so wouldn’t surprise me if he takes the L.

But god could you imagine the meltdowns that would happen if they had Sanada drop the belt to Jungle Boy. That would be even worse than putting the belt on EVIL.
Hold on… nothing is worse than Evil being champion.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Sucks that Samoa Joe and more importantly Jay White will be left off the card when he was IWGP champ just 6 months ago :francis:

They've only announced 4 matches so far. Guessing at least 5-6 matches get added between Dynamite, Rampage, and Collision.