[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

giphy.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

The Saskatoon Daily Intelligencer Times was able to connect with the legendary Bret Hart in regards to comments made by British Professional Wrestler Will Ospreay, and The Hitman didn't hold back:

"As far as his comments about me constantly complaining, I won't apologize for loving this sport with all my heart. I grew up in this business, our family name is intertwined in this business as much as the Anoa'i family, and will forever love the delicate sport of pro wrestling until I join my father along with my brother Owen on the other side.

Will is a phenomenal athlete, but lacks the in-ring psychology that truly separates a flying gymnast from a professional wrestler. Calling other people a-holes and c-words might get pops from the dirt sheets and smarks, but true fans of this great sport can see right through that garbage. I've said it privately among wrestlers I keep in touch with today, but Ospreay is essentially a flying Goldberg. He's completely reckless and is easily prone to either hurt himself or others he's in the ring with. Hell, if Bill Goldberg wants his retirement match, might as well be against someone just as careless as him. It could be pro wrestling's first double retirement match"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's impressive how Bret never lets a media request stop him from talking about Goldberg.

"Bret, an asteroid that's big enough to wipe out all of civilization will be hitting earth within a week. Do you have any last comments you would like to share to the world?"
"Well I've lived a good life. Me and my family made a tremendous impact on the wrestling industry and I hope people will be able to remember and appreciate that in the after life. Just like I hope they will remember how much of a piece of shyt Bill Goldberg is. I intend on beating his ass in heaven every chance I get. Well you know on second thought, I won't be doing that actually, because that man is going to hell."

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What other matches are gonna be on this other than Omega vs Ospreay and Danielson vs Okada?