[6/17/23] AEW Collision Debut: FTR/Sourpuss Punk vs. BC Gold/Joe, Andrade/Matthews, Miro Back, and More

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
If jrs face isn't a perfect representation on that state AEW is in I just don't know lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting isn’t going to fit well if they get preempted to another day.

Wonder which day it would even get preempted to?

Thursday and Friday don’t make sense with the calendar. Either tape early or air out of order compared to Rampage. And Thursdays are NFL nights and then NBA nights on TNT once NFL ends. Friday is already Rampage night and if they air it before Rampage then they are committing suicide going up against Smackdown.

Sunday will be a death sentence during NFL season. But Sundays are the most watched night for TV so there is that. Probably would be the best option outside of NFL season.

Monday same + going against Raw so it would not do well.

Tuesday could work if they don’t care about it being that close to Dynamite and potentially losing to NXT? I’m not sure how much WBD even cares what any of the AEW shows do compared to NXT. But I think Tuesday is a TNT NBA night if I remember correctly so don’t think that would work for a large part of the year.

Wednesday wouldn’t work because of that Dynamite thing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cant wait

First Dynamite & Rampage were classics, I doubt Punk will let this one not be. Hope he has an in ring segment with MJF