[6/17/23] AEW Collision Debut: FTR/Sourpuss Punk vs. BC Gold/Joe, Andrade/Matthews, Miro Back, and More

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Skye blue give me them remy LaCroix vibes :wow:
tumblr_m8iye3ImrU1ryw2qio1_500.gif

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
:dahell:
He from Joliet!? What's up with all these wrestlers from the Joliet area?
Kelly mentioned it during the match….shyt had me :ohhh:because I live here and never heard about him lol

There is a growing indie wrestling scene here with some Independent talent so I wouldn’t be surprised to see more talent emerge.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Enjoyed it.

A Luchasaurus and Christian reign of terror could be a lot of fun and the eventual destruction of Christian when Luchasaurus turns back face will be a sight to behold... I hope they don't just hand the belt right back to Wardlow. He needs.... something... it's just not hitting the same anymore. Christian is an all-timer heel.

Miro is TV gold. So glad to see him back.

Don't think we didn't catch the ring announcer introducing "Buddy Murphy"... luckily the match was so good we almost forgot.

Bit disappointing that they used the extra space in the schedule to plow more time into the existing (two :francis:) women's storylines and not try and create something for the rest of the roster. Tag titles or something?

Main event was fun - felt like a Saturday Night's Main Event deal from the 90s... loads of star power, but nothing to fight for. Joe absolutely laying into Punk with the chops felt like it was intentional after Punk risked coming off soft about Hangman chopping too stiff.

6.5/10 overall - perfectly serviceable 2 hours of pro wrestling that needs a couple more writers and at least one more commentator.