[6/17/23] AEW Collision Debut: FTR/Sourpuss Punk vs. BC Gold/Joe, Andrade/Matthews, Miro Back, and More

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Is there anticipation for this show or is it gonna be a trainwreck? Haven’t watch aew for a few months now. Never even saw punk on one of their shows yet

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Is there anticipation for this show or is it gonna be a trainwreck? Haven’t watch aew for a few months now. Never even saw punk on one of their shows yet
haven’t watched in a few months but haven’t seen CM Punk yet in AEW? That timeline doesn’t add up lol

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
haven’t watched in a few months but haven’t seen CM Punk yet in AEW? That timeline doesn’t add up lol
The last time I watched billy Gunn was teamed up with those guys that ask young people to scissor them and his sons had just gotten the tag titles from them

Also Christian was close to a match with jungle boy

If Punk was on tv he clearly wasn’t making a huge impact. So answer the question plz

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When do you think it was I watched it last, doofus

You thought you had yr GOTCHA moment instead of just answering
I have no idea. But you were locked up for a minute either way friend :dwillhuh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I remember word going around on the dirt sheets weeks ago there would be a debut at Collision (aside from Punk). Wonder if that was supposed to be a current talent returning or someone entirely new?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Next year is probably going to be his last. Has mentioned he wanted to get to 50 years of broadcasting. Also has said the travel is getting to him.
He needs to retire now. Forget the performance issues thing. He has radiation wounds he has talked about needing to be healed and he is forgoing certain treatments (hyperbarics) for it that would likely work wonders because it would interfere with his job. It’s normally done 5 days a week for 8 weeks (I work in wound care so his issues are right up my alley) so he wouldn’t be able to be on the road except on weekends. Can’t be putting your job above your health.