6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Only so many meh fights the face of boxing can roll out before people go :russell:

Personally I really hope Tank loses as that would be wayyyyy better for boxing as he will then be forced to make more compelling fights
I honestly don't think Tank has it in him to bounce back. Its starting to look like his zero is as important to him as it was for Broner. One loss and he might never regain confidence to win another title :francis:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Only so many meh fights the face of boxing can roll out before people go :russell:

Personally I really hope Tank loses as that would be wayyyyy better for boxing as he will then be forced to make more compelling fights
This. This nígga tank needs to hop in with Shakur and stop playing lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Gervonta “Tank” Davis vs. Frank Martin, 12 rounds, for Davis’ WBA lightweight title - Tank is coming off a long layoff, Martin is coming off a bad performance...both these guys have something to prove in their way....Regardless I'll stick with Tank ko'ing Martin at some point...regardless Tank got to fight someone of some real stature, this is the minimum level of comp he should be fighting

David Benavidez vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC interim light heavyweight title - i honestly truly think Benavidez will body Gvozdyk. Gvozdyk lost too many years of his prime sitting out recovering from the sever ebeating he got from Beterbiev. I personally had first hand view on how badly Gvozdyk got beat. His comp since hes been making his comeback does not have me convinced fully that he can mess with Benavidez at this stage of his career. Wont rule out a chance of an upset.

Gary Antuanne Russell vs. Alberto Puello, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC interim junior welterweight title - I rate 140 Gary Russ, I dont rate Puello...at all..so not a fan of this fight but i guess its a mean to justify an end to face the winner of Haney and Martin i guess...140 Gary Russ should put his foot in his ass

Carlos Adames vs. Terrell Gausha, 12 rounds, for Adames’ WBC middleweight title - I had no idea Gausha had even moved up. I dont blame him. he tried his best at 154 to do something but its too much of a beast division and he is getting older and he got himself a title shot. im not a believer in adames..havent been since teixeira put his foot in his ass...adames stopping gausha would be a start as gausha hasnt been ko'ed yet. but he will need to look impressive. Gausha needs to stop waiting for counters and not being active and let his hands go. This could either stink out the building or be a surprise fight of the night...theres no in between lol

Elijah Garcia vs. Kyrone Davis, 10 rounds, middleweights - a fight between 2 young MW prospects - i know garcia will bring the pain, i hope davis does too instead of just eating punches like he did in the benavidez fight..garcia still gets hit too much for my liking but he has firepower in both hands

Mark Magsayo vs. Eduardo Ramirez, 12 rounds, featherweights - an ex champion and a fringe contender..ramirez needs a notable win more than anything...he hasnt really impressed me since he bodied that barthelemy brother on wilder-ortiz 2...that was good shyt..he wasnt making any leeway at 126 after and PBC foolishly made him go up to a job boy to Cruz...magsayo is coming off a viral one punch KO win...it would be a good stage to let ppl know that hes back in the title hunt

Roiman Villa vs. Ricardo Salas Rodriguez, 10 rounds, welterweights - not a bad opener between 2 sluggers..Villa though should body him if Boots didnt take anything from him with that beating he dished out on him