6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Wait hold up, this fight has been moved to Las Vegas? :ohhh:

Coulda sworn it was supposed to be in Texas

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Damn :russ:
I like Frank Martin and am looking forward to Tank fighting a slick black fighter but I had no idea dude was damn near the same age as Tank
Thought he was like 24 or something.

He started boxing late. Frank Martin is a pure athlete, he played football and he wrestled. He was a running back in high school and really didn't spend that much time in the amateurs like most fighters do.

This fight is basically him cashing out but at the same time a good performance even in a loss will raise his profile and allow him to get some other bigger fights.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He started boxing late. Frank Martin is a pure athlete, he played football and he wrestled. He was a running back in high school and really didn't spend that much time in the amateurs like most fighters do.

This fight is basically him cashing out but at the same time a good performance even in a loss will raise his profile and allow him to get some other bigger fights.

This is his Pitbull moment

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

yea I just watched the MDWOG interview with him and Tank and they talked about that a lil bit, Tank kept pointing out how Martin started at 15 etc.
His biceps looked huge compared to Tanks so will be interesting to see how that athleticism plays out against Tank

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
yea I just watched the MDWOG interview with him and Tank and they talked about that a lil bit, Tank kept pointing out how Martin started at 15 etc.
His biceps looked huge compared to Tanks so will be interesting to see how that athleticism plays out against Tank

I interviewed him on my podcast a while back and we spoke about his story

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Frank is toast man. Tank by stoppage

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Frank’s inexperience is already showing during these promos. Tank is talking random junk, and Frank is trying to explain things and make complete sense. No one cares about truth Frank, and stop watching a video of a sparring match that YOU WAS IN, on stage with Tank in a press conference. Niqqa you know what happened, why does he have to show you a video of YOU AND HIM where no one got KO’d or beat up badly? Frank needs to stop being friendly and then trying to act tough. I’m going for Tank, but EFF TANK Frank! Wild out! Cringe.

Tank by TKO in the 7th